No announcement yet.

Nigel Benn vs Carl Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
    I know Froch is hot right now but wasn't Benn a beast?
    He was a beast,but i picked Froch,its an even money fight but i feel that the cobras condition would help him eek out a decision or perhaps a late stoppage,although it wouldn't shock me if Froch was stopped mid rounds like i said its that kind of fight

Comment

Re - bump.

Comment

I think Benn would KO Froch.

I was at two of Benn's fights. I dont think Benn was the best UK fighter ever obviously, but i think he was one of the most exciting! and one of the most loved. Unlike Eubank he stepped up and fought top americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickear View Post
          Benn was a dynamic, exciting fighter but went down and stayed down from a Michael Watson jab, and he just quit both times against Steve Collins. A thriller for sure but iron-willed Froch would have stopped him late.
          Benn went down from the Watson jab cause he was gassed out. First of all Benn was a middleweight, and not a super middleweight. That being said, if Froch was a middleweight, I would clearly favor Benn over him.

Comment

I can see Froch's jab carrying the fight here...Froch is a lot harder too hit than he seems to be.. I can see Frochs reach being a big factor

Comment

Working...
            X