Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest Kenny Bayless effected the out come of this fight. Vote your opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, did people not see this coming? Floyd cried about the job Tony Weeks did. You really think they weren't going to get someone totally on his side? It was 100% nailed on that Bayless would do what he did. I hope it was worth it Kenny cos you won't ever have credibility in a lot of boxing fans eyes again.

My main problem with it is that it was just another way of Mayweather minimising the risk factor. Gloves, ring size, making the fight an utter eye-sore with the constant clinching, and then Bayless......all this for Marcos Maidana? We even got treated the classic Floyd last round run-job (where he landed 1 punch )

You could say at least Khan, Broner and Ortiz took on Chino on even terms. Floyd would probably tell you that they were naive.

The need to reach 49/50 fights and stay unbeaten creates this anti-competitive environment for his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Chino Madonna View Post
      Seriously, did people not see this coming? Floyd cried about the job Tony Weeks did. You really think they weren't going to get someone totally on his side? It was 100% nailed on that Bayless would do what he did. I hope it was worth it Kenny cos you won't ever have credibility in a lot of boxing fans eyes again.

My main problem with it is that it was just another way of Mayweather minimising the risk factor. Gloves, ring size, making the fight an utter eye-sore with the constant clinching, and then Bayless......all this for Marcos Maidana? We even got treated the classic Floyd last round run-job (where he landed 1 punch )

You could say at least Khan, Broner and Ortiz took on Chino on even terms. Floyd would probably tell you that they were naive.

The need to reach 49/50 fights and stay unbeaten creates this anti-competitive environment for his fights.
      You said it!

Khan has a legitimate victory over Marcos Maidana whereas Floyd had to get every stipulation in his favour to stand a chance... TBE?
      Truly Boring Embarrassment

Props to Marcos Maidana thought he came out to fight as always.

Comment

I was disappointed with Kenny's performance, he was too biased for my liking.

It was clear to me Mayweather had more advantages in the ring then Maidana. The bigger ring so he could peddle his bike all night, he had taken the punchers gloves away and he had the referee playing to his style.

It sucks when I see that and makes me want to see Floyd beaten as he's stacked everything so hard in his favour….yet he always says he wants an even playing field

Comment

I never thought I'd see Joe Cortez ref a fight again, but that was vintage Cortez last night.

Really shocking performance from Bayless, almost disgraceful.

Comment

hopefully now everyone has opened their eyes to how legit of a fraud mayweather is... he wouldn't have won that fight if bayless warned him and he wasn't allowed to clinch, all that moving was sapping him of his energy and he was left very tired by the end

and my prediction was right on the money too
            (although i can't find the post, i think the thread might have been deleted)

Comment

funny how when khan grabbed non stop, people trashed him on here, especially floyd fans

yet when floyd was grabbing chino 5 times per round, its ok to do it

such a crap resume floyd has, are we forgetting chino is a c rated fighter who was beaten worse by alexander for gods sake?

floyd should have been disqualified with the amount of illegal holding he was doing, the ref should be banned, was clearly paid off

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                funny how when khan grabbed non stop, people trashed him on here, especially floyd fans

yet when floyd was grabbing chino 5 times per round, its ok to do it

such a crap resume floyd has, are we forgetting chino is a c rated fighter who was beaten worse by alexander for gods sake?

floyd should have been disqualified with the amount of illegal holding he was doing, the ref should be banned, was clearly paid off
                It was bad but I've seen worse. What did you make of the Hatton v Urango fight? That was comedy gold. In the latter rounds, Hatton ran to Urango and hugged like a long lost relative before a punch could be thrown. He then hung on like a Saturday night drunk to a lamp post. To Billy Graham, that was "diffusing the situatiin". LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  No man, this was just a bad reffing job. I had Floyd winning this fight, I'm not a chino fan or anything. All i wanted was a good fight and I feel that Bayless impacted the fight in a way that made it pretty dull, not entertaining. The way he was constantly involved totally killed any kind of flow to the fight. I would have been happy with any result (Floyd by KO, Chino by KO, draw, split decision, wide decision, whatever, I just wanted to see a good fight not a horrible reffing show. It was bad, man.

As far as Floyd and Maidana I wasn't really pleased with either of them either. Few spots here and there by both guys, but as a whole they both had subpar performances
                  I don't disagree that Bayless broke up the inside fighting too quickly the whole fight, but this is all Maidana's own fault for the redicilous stuff he did in the first fight.

If you're going to try every dirty tactic in the book on the inside against the biggest star in the sport, don't be surprised that if you get a rematch the referee won't risk you getting away with it the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawAli93 View Post
                    You can see Bayless ****ting his pants right here

Yes he dropped the ball...the round bell rang...yet he should've let Maidana continue.....this site has some pathetic posters.

I will say that shot took all the aggression out of Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X