Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Khan fight next, Alexander or Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Khan fight next, Alexander or Guerrero?

Amir Khan says he is looking to face Devon Alexander or Robert Guerrero in England before the end of the year.

The Bolton boxer, 27, believes meeting one of them could serve as a warm-up to a possible fight next year with Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather.

"Those fights can definitely happen in the future but I need a 'tickover fight' in December," he told the BBC.

"I would like it to be in England and I am trying to get it over here. If not it could be America, or even Dubai."

"We were looking at Manny Pacquiao, but that fell through. We looked at Mayweather but that didn't happen because of Ramadan," he told BBC North West Tonight.

"Opponent-wise we have looked at a few names, such as Devon Alexander or Robert Guerrero, but we have not confirmed anything just yet. We have to make sure they are available at the time. "
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/28766909

Which fight would you rather see, and who is better for Khan's legacy?
    Alexander v Khan
    30.77%
    Guerrero v Khan
    69.23%

Robert 1st, Devon Second, Garcia rematch and then the Floyd fight.

Comment

I think Khan would stop Alexander so I'll say Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        I think Khan would stop Alexander so I'll say Guerrero
        Unless Khan does what Bradley did, there's no way Khan would stop him. The fight would come down to who's quicker and more accurate. That's why I want to see this fight to see if Khan can prove himself.

Guerrero is Tailor-made for Khan, so that would just be a boring beat down.

Comment

Neither!

Khan should fight winner of Porter-Brook for title and put himself in the running shot at unification with Mayweather next May.

Or Thurman . . . .

Comment

Idk I'm fine with both. Hope Khan wins by KO No Grants this time

Comment

Khan should fight Devon since he ducked him last time around hoping to jump straight to a Mayweather fight.

Comment

In England? Good luck...

Easier fight: Alexander
                More boring fight: Alexander

Harder fight: Guerrero
                More exciting fight: Guerrero

Comment

Alexander is the more competitive match up so I think Devon

Guerrero would be a completely one sided fight in favour of khan

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Alexander is the more competitive match up so I think Devon

Guerrero would be a completely one sided fight in favour of khan
                    By competitive do you mean in the clinching compartment? With Khan's new adopted style.

Comment

Working...
                    X