Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't want it with Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      no more rocky/burgos type opponents, stop putting that sh-t as a headlining HBO event
      I'm with you. Burgos is an OK win but Mikey needs to step up now.

Comment

Ha ha this Mexican ain't got no balls. LAUGHING MY ****IN ASS OFF LOL. He knows damn well Gamboa would give him the Rigondeaux Donaire treatment. Go ahead Mickey Mouse keep fighting these bums under Rob Arum.

Comment

Top Rank and Arum don't want another Rigondeaux-Donaire on their hands. They want to make Garcia into another multiple weight division world champion so it's look good on his resume especially when he's Mexican so he can sell PPV's.

Top Rank will match up Garcia with weak title holders in order to win belts at 126,130,135,140 and 147.

Boxing sure is one hell of a sport

Comment

Don't tell me Garcia is going to pull the old we really don't want the fight and we are going to make it seem like the other guy didn't want it trick.

Robert experienced firsthand what it was like to lose to a Cuban gold medalist when Casamayor beat him. He saw it again when Rigo beat his boy Donaire. Now he's probably worried that it could happen again to his little bro.

Damn shame if this turns out to be true. The reality is that Mikey has a good chance to win. Maybe Robert doesn't want to take the risk. But it's ok. He can make it seem like it was Gamboa's fault. A guy who is practically begging for a damn fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I'm with you. Burgos is an OK win but Mikey needs to step up now.
              yeah for real dude, its if hes going to fight these lower level dudes, atleast stop putting this as main events on HBO. People will start to think mikey is falling into the GGG level of competition

Comment

mikey glassia, seth mitchell in mid-get form.

Comment

"They had to give me what I was worth. They were offering me money that was below my value, $750,000." -Yuriorkis Gamboa regarding the Rios fight

I sure hope Gamboa doesn't price himself out of a fight with Garcia. Gamboa pretty much just needs to take what Top Rank offers him and beat Garcia, then his career would be back on track.

I have a feeling Gamboa still overvalues himself though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                    "They had to give me what I was worth. They were offering me money that was below my value, $750,000." -Yuriorkis Gamboa regarding the Rios fight

I sure hope Gamboa doesn't price himself out of a fight with Garcia. Gamboa pretty much just needs to take what Top Rank offers him and beat Garcia, then his career would be back on track.

I have a feeling Gamboa still overvalues himself though.
                    well he is the most attractive fight from 126 to possibly 135. people know who this guy is, unlike burgos juanma lopez, rocky martinez etc

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                      yeah for real dude, its if hes going to fight these lower level dudes, atleast stop putting this as main events on HBO. People will start to think mikey is falling into the GGG level of competition
                      lmao................

Comment

Working...
                      X