Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the answer to absolutely all of Alexkid's questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the answer to absolutely all of Alexkid's questions!

Go to a gym and get a coach please. Bottom line if you went to a gym and at the very least sparred then you wouldn't ask so many common sense questions. And most of the answers you're looking for can only be learned the hard way. There is no textbook way or book smart way of learning boxing....GET TO A GYM LEARN FROM A COACH AND SUIT UP AND GET READY TO MOVE WITH SOMEONE.

P.s. I'm also the very last person to ever get on someone on these forums.... so if you're trolling, Congrats you got a response. If you're not trolling please get to a gym and learn from a coach. I mean a windmill punch where you can't figure out how to stop momentum? Cmon man that's either trolling at it's finest or just sad

nah, he wont do it. it's easier to live in imagination world and ask all the questions, in hope - that he can do (some day) what he reads here. probably a fatty as well)

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
      Go to a gym and get a coach please. Bottom line if you went to a gym and at the very least sparred then you wouldn't ask so many common sense questions. And most of the answers you're looking for can only be learned the hard way. There is no textbook way or book smart way of learning boxing....GET TO A GYM LEARN FROM A COACH AND SUIT UP AND GET READY TO MOVE WITH SOMEONE.

P.s. I'm also the very last person to ever get on someone on these forums.... so if you're trolling, Congrats you got a response. If you're not trolling please get to a gym and learn from a coach. I mean a windmill punch where you can't figure out how to stop momentum? Cmon man that's either trolling at it's finest or just sad
      I personally have no problems with Alexkid questions, this is what the forums are for. The underlying message of your post is that you are irritated that Alexkid is not like you. Why should he be?

Comment

Originally posted by NVSemin View Post
        I personally have no problems with Alexkid questions, this is what the forums are for. The underlying message of your post is that you are irritated that Alexkid is not like you. Why should he be?
        "The underlying message of your post is that you are irritated that Alexkid is not like you. Why should he be?"

Interesting perspective semen

Comment

I like alex threads, atleast he tries to start threads here not much in this section it seems dead.

Comment

Originally posted by NVSemin View Post
            You're wrong. What I would like is if someone is that serious about learning a Combat art or even if it's merely for discipline.....one should learn hands on and yes tips here and there on the training forum is obviously good who wouldn't look for tips. The problem is....let's say that you learn to defend yourself (not even for sport) through a book....and then you go to get mugged or are put in a situation where you have to put what you learned to use....then how do you do it? If you've never felt the will of an opponent or at the very least had a great teacher to teach you hands on then how would you put this to use...? You're in trouble..... that's the answer. So to be like me? You're wrong. The message was to learn appropriately so if anything should happen you know what to do be it in the ring or on the street.

Would you go learn surgery from a doctor who only read what to do in books or would you try to learn from a man who does it for a living?
            Last edited by {Pito}; 04-20-2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Im all for noobs asking questions esp as a noob to the sport for myself but i have to say some of his posts are real irritating and when told to get to a gym and get a trainer he outright states No and that the trainer is wrong ect....

Comment

Originally posted by Hailow View Post
                I like alex threads, atleast he tries to start threads here not much in this section it seems dead.
                Thank you friend that put a big smile on my face!

Wow a whole thread about me I feel honoured!

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                  You're wrong. What I would like is if someone is that serious about learning a Combat art or even if it's merely for discipline.....one ....then how do you do it? If you've never felt the will of an opponent or at the very least had a great teacher to teach you hands on then how would you put this to use...? You're in trouble..... that's the answer. So to be like me? You're wrong. The message was to learn appropriately so if anything should happen you know what to do be it in the ring or on the street.

Would you go learn surgery from a doctor who only read what to do in books or would you try to learn from a man who does it for a living?
                  I would carry my book with me at all times and use it as a weapon, ram the corner of it into my attackers eye then run!

Comment

Originally posted by Dredd_666 View Post
                    Im all for noobs asking questions esp as a noob to the sport for myself but i have to say some of his posts are real irritating and when told to get to a gym and get a trainer he outright states No and that the trainer is wrong ect....
                    I had no intention of irritating you, Prince Mongo is helping me out so I wont need to ask so much any more.

Comment

Working...
                    X