Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Berto vs. Guerrero Discussions Are Heating Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it happen. A win would put either fighter as a top contender at 147.

Comment

Love this fight. Hope it gets made.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      If so, I don't see why Canelo has opted to wait 8 months until May to fight again. Why not just fight Bundrage and grab a title over someone currently in the Top 10, and than vacate it if he wants to??? It's a hell of a lot better than sitting for 8 months at 22 years old coming into your early prime possibly.

Anyways, I like Berto-Guerrero. It'll probably be for the vacant WBC title, if Floyd is indeed stripped eventually for not defending it. It puts the winner in a good position for Bradley, Pacquiao, Mayweather, etc.
      This right here. Spot on.

Comment

Berto usually takes fights were the fighter is one or two weight classes smaller so this doesn't surprise me at all.

Comment

could be a nice little fight. i'm not as much of a fan of guerrero's as i used to be. it's clear that his running his mouth has been in an attempt to land the big fights, but i still don't feel like he's as respectful as he should be to these higher tier guys in higher weight classes. he talks like he's the best WW on the planet.

i like berto in this fight. he's got trouble with boxers, but he's going to be a lot stronger and he'll have the faster hands on fight night. if guerrero can use his legs for 12 he might have a shot, but i can actually see berto catching up to him and hurting him.

berto via late stoppage if he's got it in the tank. more than likely a UD

Comment

Good fight berto is the favorite to win that means rosado gets his dream fight for a belt with k9

Comment

Its a done deal.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
                Guerrero took it to one of the most feared guys in the division in Aydin. He's got good boxing skills plus he can get in there and mix it up a little too. Plus he has now gotten his feet wet in the division and I think he'll be a force at the weight. I got Guerrero UD.
                This is why Guerrero is a much more entertaining fighter than Berto... And why he has more star potential... None of that proves he'll win this fight...

Styles make fights, Aydin could beat Berto, but Berto beats Guerrero

Guerrero showed skill, grit, and a solid chin, but he also showed that a sloppy wide-punching brawler could tag him with ease... As as much as Berto lacks, he has 2 key things Aydin doesn't have... Straight shots, and incredible speed... He's catching Robert all day, and stopping him (unless he gasses out, which instead will lead to a decision)
                Last edited by JDezi4; 10-15-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X