Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man murdered by police in london had no criminal record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No evidence that Mark Duggen shot at police, all shots fired were from police. From Sky News just now.

Comment

I thought only 2 shots were fired only from Police. Duggan did not shoot but he did have a weapon on him capable of firing real ammunition.

Comment

According to the inquest there were three shots, one from inside the cab and two from police.

Comment

He may not have had a criminal record but he did have a loaded gun. I don't understand the controversy?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            you're suggesting that a 9mm bullet went through Mark Duggan and somehow ended up lodged in an officer's radio.
            To be fair I've heard that too.
            Whether or not he fired put the gun down or whatever if you have a gun and show it to armed police you are going to be shot dead. That has always been the case. You strike on officer then a few of them will beat the Bejeezus out of you. Again that has always been the case. Black White Brown or green if you harm or attempt to harm a policeman then you wil end up black and blue at a minimum. That hasn't changed for 60 years to my knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
              To be fair I've heard that too.
              Whether or not he fired put the gun down or whatever if you have a gun and show it to armed police you are going to be shot dead. That has always been the case. You strike on officer then a few of them will beat the Bejeezus out of you. Again that has always been the case. Black White Brown or green if you harm or attempt to harm a policeman then you wil end up black and blue at a minimum. That hasn't changed for 60 years to my knowledge
              Some common sense, finally. If the guy didn't have a gun he would still be alive today. It's his own fault.

Comment

TBH if you are carrying a gun and the police are already looking for you then you are probably a drug dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  TBH if you are carrying a gun and the police are already looking for you then you are probably a drug dealer.
                  For once i agree with you. There is no smoke without fire and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                    Some common sense, finally. If the guy didn't have a gun he would still be alive today. It's his own fault.
                    Lol we don't actually know who fired first or if he showed his weapon. You're making assumptions based on speculation because we don't have all the facts just yet

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
                      Lol we don't actually know who fired first or if he showed his weapon. You're making assumptions based on speculation because we don't have all the facts just yet
                      Who cares what the circumstances were. He had a LOADED gun. So if the police shot first they made a good choice imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X