No announcement yet.

Juanma will beat Gamboa by KO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juanma will beat Gamboa by KO!!!

Tell you this much......Gamboa is game the first 2-3 rounds after that he is NOTHING!! This Salido guy just knocked him down and although Gamboa is clearly winning the fight he is being exposed. I know Juanma is there and I bet he is really wishing he was the one fighting Gamboa.

I may be inclined to agree but I can't get their respective fights against Mtwaga out of my head.

Comment

I totally agree...He is not improving his boxing skills at all.JML by KO in the 8th or 9th...

Comment

this is one fight. everytime one fighter fights, looks good or looks like ****, a bunch of people jump the gun. we'll never know till they get it on.

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
        I may be inclined to agree but I can't get their respective fights against Mtwaga out of my head.
        triangle theory ?

Comment

You should they were fought at different weights...

Comment

The only real winner of that fight is Arum...

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              You should they were fought at different weights...
              It's still relevant though. But yeah, I'm more inclined to give Lopez a better chance if they were to fight than I did before tonight I'll admit. But to me it's still a toss up fight. Lopez's defense is horrible. Even worse than Salido's.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
                this is one fight. everytime one fighter fights, looks good or looks like ****, a bunch of people jump the gun. we'll never know till they get it on.

triangle theory ?
                Gamboa has had alot of fights were he look very vulnerable...Great avi of my favorite artists Curt...

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                  Tell you this much......Gamboa is game the first 2-3 rounds after that he is NOTHING!! This Salido guy just knocked him down and although Gamboa is clearly winning the fight he is being exposed. I know Juanma is there and I bet he is really wishing he was the one fighting Gamboa.
                  Lopez was knocked down by Concepcion.

Gamboa has never been in a situation similar to Lopez in the Mtagwa fight. Gamboa has been kocked down before by lesser fighters than Salido, but has never appeared to be seriously hurt.

Comment

It's still relevant though. But yeah, I'm more inclined to give Lopez a better chance if they were to fight than I did before tonight I'll admit. But to me it's still a toss up fight. Lopez's defense is horrible. Even worse than Salido's.
                    LOL damn I don't think Lopez is that bad lol...It would be a good fight..But I just see Gamboa getting stopped I've always seen it that way tho...But JML has big fish to fry with Marquez tho...Tough fight right there..

Comment

Working...
                    X