Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember wanking pre interweb days?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Anyone remember wanking pre interweb days?

Damn those times were hard..........

No, actually.

Comment

Yeah it was bad. I used to sit with channel 5 on all night hoping for something like Euro Trash to come on

Comment

magz and imagination

Comment

I used the Littlewoods catalogue. Bra and panties section.

Those were the days.

Comment

Actually it was cool, i used to imagine i was ****ing the girl who was sitting next to me in my class. Or i wanked on erotic movies or magazines. Hell i even wanked to one of my sister's J-Lo album.

I can consider that hoe was my first GF.

Comment

not really.

i dont think it existed. bill gates gave birth to a generation of compulsive wankers.

Comment

I would imagine ****ing my teacher when I was like 10! She was very attractive! Maybe I dreamed some of this ****, but I actually think I had my hands down my pants in that class when I was 10!

Comment

Ahahaha. Yeah I still remember it. Magazines and TV are my wank partners.

Comment

i wank'd on victoria secret catalouges and playboys found under the sink of my uncles house lol. cant forget cinemax with that scratchy ass, to no signal that would come on at night, i would just see the silhouettes and its on.

then there was the sony webtv. my wank would lasted hourscuz dam dial up was soo fackin slow, u literally have to get pissed wy its takin so long my dong would fall asleep. then it got better once my mom bought me a desktop millenium edition lol
                    Last edited by GT-R; 04-27-2010, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X