Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather pics and vids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats cool and all. but i thot u called him a buncha names? or was that not included in the video?

idk.. i just think its really low to be callin professional athletes names like that..

had it been paulie... i still wouldnt do that.. and i despise paulie..

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      I have my camera tonight...I know where hes staying and where he will be tonight. SSM will also be here and i hope i will get better vids!
      bet i cant wait to see the video, i wish i was there i bet mayweather throw huge partys, he sure know how to promote huge, other fighter need to watch him and act upon, he may not be the smartest, but he is very aware of how to get attention,

positive atttention+ negative attention+ plus the media= 8 figure paydays everytime.

Comment

Like I said. You talked all that **** yet when he came to your face I bet you nutted up. You took pictures and **** with him though. At least he had the humility to clown around with you after you disrespected him. I bet you didn't say that **** to his face. Pathetic Loser.

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
          bet i cant wait to see the video, i wish i was there i bet mayweather throw huge partys, he sure know how to promote huge, other fighter need to watch him and act upon, he may not be the smartest, but he is very aware of how to get attention,

positive atttention+ negative attention+ plus the media= 8 figure paydays everytime.
          its called hyping the fight... Thats why we talk ****

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
            Like I said. You talked all that **** yet when he came to your face I bet you nutted up. You took pictures and **** with him though. At least he had the humility to clown around with you after you disrespected him. I bet you didn't say that **** to his face. Pathetic Loser.
            youre so sensitive..PMS?

Comment

you stole that **** off the net

Comment

youre so sensitive..PMS?
                Go jack off to your Floyd video ****.

Comment

Im gonna edit another pic in as soon

Comment

I have my camera tonight...I know where hes staying and where he will be tonight. SSM will also be here and i hope i will get better vids!
                    Don't forget you're lube!

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
                      Why can't the man have fun on the internet? I'm pretty sure he does that just to get a rise out of Floyd fans...The same goes for the way Floyd fans try and get a rise out of the Pac fans base.

I'm pretty sure he respects Floyd. Not everyone is a dick in real life my man. Some do have a ton of respect for the fighters in our sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X