No announcement yet.

When Has Pacquaio Been Battle Tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-Hop this is crazy Talk G....

Manny would get the muthafuking stamp of approval when it comes to being Battle tested...

Comment

Morales I, Marquez 1 & 2, and Barrera I...These were challengiong fights for pacquiao....

Comment

Originally posted by oaba09 View Post
        Morales I, Marquez 1 & 2, and Barrera I...These were challengiong fights for pacquiao....
        If you dont understand what overcoming adversity is why reply?

Comment

If you had watched the sasakul fight, it will speak volumes of pacquiao will to win. It would not be farfetched to think that he is losing all the rounds prior to that left bomb. Sasakul was giving him a performance that could match pbf-gatti. The Filipino commentators ( henson ) were already giving up on him as he appeared very slow, very tired and just looking to land that big left. It did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post

The thread title is "Has Manny been battle tested?" and not "Has Manny overcome adversity?"

As far as overcoming adversity,
            Barrera 1-Manny was the underdog...A lot of people still doesn't know him that time

Marquez 1-Manny had a broken hand by the end of round 1 and he still managed to get a draw

Comment

I dont count that, if it wasnt for the home cooking he would have been KO'ed.
              How so?

He was knocked down, got back up and stopped him.

Eh.

The stoppage was premature. He got up, though. Kept fighting and got the W.
              Last edited by CrackYourJaw; 11-12-2009, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oaba09 View Post

The thread title is "Has Manny been battle tested?" and not "Has Manny overcome adversity?"

As far as overcoming adversity,
                Barrera 1-Manny was the underdog...A lot of people still doesn't know him that time

Marquez 1-Manny had a broken hand by the end of round 1 and he still managed to get a draw
                When in Barrera I did Manny have to overcome adversity DURING the fight? Can you compare any of Manny's moments to Cotto's overcoming of adversity? Like I said its not Manny's fought that he hasnt been in those type situations, its a testament to his ability, I just think Saturday he will be in a fight and it will show.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                  How so?

He was knocked down, got back up and stopped him.

Eh.

The stoppage was premature. He got up, though. Kept fighting and got the W.
                  Ive seen that fight many times, the ref took points away from Hussein for trying to stop Manny from holding him. what the heck. He gave Manny ample time to recover, total home cooking.

Comment

Now, I truly understand what being a hater and a ***** is all about. Thanks Bhopreign.

Comment

What kind of fight do you want for manny pacquiao not the adversity your

talking about...

If manny wins against cotto = you will not be satisfied finding adversity.

If manny lose aginst cotto = you will not be satisfied finding adversity.

ADVERSITY of manny is fighting bigger and better fighter than him again and

again. How many times the pacman fought since a flyweight to jr WW and

now fighting a WW champ??

Comment

Working...
                      X