Clear All

Backstreet boys
    As long as you love me
    Everybody
    i want it that way

Most of westlifes songs

East 17
    Its Alright

got a few indian ones, i can post them but i don't think you guys will understand or like it lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      hahahaha!!!! Damnm, I'm starting to get scared of myself cuz some corny shi t is popping up in my head.

ive caught myself singing to this **** here.

Damn you just crossed the line, Lionel Richie is the ****!! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Damn you just crossed the line, Lionel Richie is the ****!! hahaha
        he is but that song is borderline, so is dancin in the streets

Comment

What a sad time we live in where enjoying real music can be considered a shame and listening to CRAP is considered the norm.

Journey,Meatloaf,Lionel Richie and even REO speedwagon are legitimate artists who created real art.They didn't need to cause great shame to their own people by selling themselves as a stereotype for the amusement of a bunch of self hating white kids.

The closest that I've come to being embarrassed to listening to a particular song or some group are the black girl groups of the 1960's.Great groups such as The Ronettes,The Marvelettes,Martha and the Vandellas and,of course,the Supremes.

It has absolutely nothing to do with these women themselves,rather what would later become of the typical trashy girl groups.
          Last edited by prinzemanspopa; 07-30-2010, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I only listen to this when I'm in my dressing gown, fresh out of the shower, getting ready to hit the town and pull some hot broads.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              What a sad time we live in where enjoying real music can be considered a shame and listening to CRAP is considered the norm.

Journey,Meatloaf,Lionel Richie and even REO speedwagon are legitimate artists who created real art.They didn't need to cause great shame to their own people by selling themselves as a stereotype for the amusement of a bunch of self hating white kids.

The closest that I've come to being embarrassed to listening to a particular song or some group are the black girl groups of the 1960's.Great groups such as The Ronettes,Martha and the Vandellas and,of course,the Supremes.

It has absolutely nothing to do with these women themselves,rather what would later become of the typical trashy girl groups.

reo and journey are corny and you know it.

lionel ritchie is a great artist, but he has a gay song or two. meatloaf is a fat badass.

you however, are quick to take the fun out of things and should go back to whatever hole your sorry/depressed/fatass crawled out of for the day.

you must be a real delight to hang with in person

Comment

I don't like Usher but it caught on, it's catchy as hell. Damnit!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  he is but that song is borderline, so is dancin in the streets
                  Dancing in the streets definitely.

Comment

Comment

I enjoy the icarly opening song.

Comment

Working...
                      X