Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone else think jean pascal was drained?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone else think jean pascal was drained?

so what do you think? i watched the fight with jean pascal vs froch and pascal looked a little fatigued, a little slow and his reflexes were not quite there.

i watched the fight between diaconu and pascal straight after and a few rounds in the difference was noticeable. pascal looked much sharper, his movements looked quicker and i dont think it was a case of his opponent making him look quicker.

looking at his weight at previous fights (froch, pittman, norman, camou) shows that pascal was always a 12 half stone guy squeezing into a 12st frame. vs froch his weight was 167 and three quarters, vs pittman it was a shade over 170, vs pittman he was 167, vs camou it was 172.

so do you think pascal was weight drained vs froch or am i just discrediting what was a very good win for the cobra??

i dont think he was drained but he fought the wrong fight against froch
    if he boxed and wasnt as eager too brawl he would have won,imo

Comment

I thought he looked particularly good in the Diacconu fight. Some of that was the Shark's slightly limited movement and Pascal being allowed to move around a lot more without being so pressed. I mean he was going in an out when he liked very often. Sometimes out of pure speed and skill, other times just cos he could.

He did overally look better than in the Froch fight, and does a LHW.

If he had a stronger inside game, even just for when he was forced in that mode occasionally in a fight to keep Froch off him more, I think he'd win a rematch at a catch weight.

Froch looked slower against Dirrell, and Jean's speeding up.

Comment

I actually believe Pascal was to short and has T-Rex arms compared to Froch. It was hard for him to land the jab in that fight.

Comment

Working...
        X