Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ain't nobody F'ing with Sergio Martinez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Golovkin fights Chavez Jr and shows what he is made of.

Comment

The Curtis Stevens fight proved to the boxing world that GGG is there to be hit. Curtis Stevens is a plodder as well. GGG has never faced anyone with good movement. Not saying sexy Sergio has the best movement anymore due to age and injuries but he's better than anyone GGG has ever faced in all facets of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
        There's alot of new boxing fans here.
        So let me school you.

There are only 3 Undisputed champs in boxing.

Wlad & Vitali, count as the same....
        Sergio Martinez
        Andre Ward

To be a lineal champ, means that before you can say you RULE a weight class, to be the man, you have to beat the man ~ Ric Flair.

To be the best at Heavyweight you have to beat one of the Klits am I right?

To be the man at Super MW you have to beat Andre Ward am I right?

To be the man at Middleweight, regardless of how much noise GGG is making, you have to beat Sergio Martinez, period.
        If that's your reasoning wouldn't Garcia be the undisputed at 140 and Floyd at 147.

Comment

The last undisputed champion(meaning having all the belts wbo,wbc,wba,ibf,ring was Bernard Hopkins..Roy Jones was NEVER undisputed

Comment

You are mixing up Lineal and Undisputed.

Comment

you are entitled to your own opinion but you come off almost kinda. trolling when you say not golovkin. that has to be a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                So fuking what..

He was the most legit MW champ but he's 40 yrs old now and lost his last fight. He's not unbeatable..

PRPP
                Cotto will have to explain what Martinez will do to him using anatomically correct dolls during therapy sessions for abuse victims.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  The last undisputed champion(meaning having all the belts wbo,wbc,wba,ibf,ring was Bernard Hopkins..Roy Jones was NEVER undisputed
                  I thought undisputed was having the ibf, ring, wbc, and wba titles. Roy was undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
                    Not Mayweather, Canelo, Glovokin, Cotto, Pacquiao.

Martinez is undisputed MW champ of the world, the last undisputed MW champ hands down was Roy Jones Jr.

The only guy I would pick over him is Andre Ward. As the only reasonable sized opponent.

All hail Maravilla.
                    Wonder why it is these unequivocal declarations are usually made by relative newcomers?

Don't see this type of statement from accounts that registered in 2007 say or 6 seems like...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X