Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are some past relationships worth trying to do over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    this is a question that i'm seriously mulling over right now
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    don't get back with aisa. i love her.

you just want to make up to get your dog back.
    i miss you ******ed fucks

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      we missed you too.

at your kid's school.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        don't get back with aisa. i love her.

you just want to make up to get your dog back.

i took her to a party a couple of weeks ago...we were just supposed to chill for a couple of hours...she ended up sleeping over

Comment

Nope....people usually become an ex because the other person shows their true colors. I don't know about y'all but I hate the same shit now that I hated 20 years ago, so if it ain't a hit and run it ain't happening.

I almost got an ex preggo a month or so ago.....it made me realize that I can't keep going back to an ex just because it's convenient. Man I was a wreck for those 2 weeks waiting for Red Sunday.

Comment

Nah.

Ya'll broke up for a reason. I was on-and-off with my ex for like six years. Shoulda just let it be the first time we broke up.

Comment

Hey Larry!!! Stay with us for a while. So the answer is no...there was a reason why it didn't work and it's best to leave it at that. Are you talking about the woman who used to be a dude?

Comment

Do you think that sometimes failure can be a positive and a lesson learned??that maybe if you try again there will be a differant outcome cause of what you have learned from your mistakes? maybe you had to got hrough what you went though to become the man you are now and now you are ready to be with that person now
                I would be hard pressed not to try and make my family work with my ex,but she would have to grow up a whole fcking lot.

Comment

I swear i was gone after this last ban but like a crack rock it keeps dragging me back.

Comment

Working...
                  X