No announcement yet.

Samsung Calls BS On Apple's Charges Of Copying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    All I know is I was a virgin before I got an iPhone and now I shag a different supermodel every night.
    I have an I Phone 4, shagged like you, got the S3, I shag 3 girls every night. You think life is good, until you actually really find out, life is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
      I have an I Phone 4, shagged like you, got the S3, I shag 3 girls every night. You think life is good, until you actually really find out, life is really good.
      My mate got an s3, now he is homeless and has AIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        My mate got an s3, now he is homeless and has AIDS.
        All he has to do is go to the Play store and he will be cured. He surely owned the I Phone and lacked MMS capabilities which gave him AIDS. The S3 is good, but to be cured of the original I Phone, you need to go to the Play Store.

Comment

My 3 girls tell me, size matters. S3 is a lot bigger than an I Phone, and I am willing to say, I have a bigger dick than 99% of I Phone ****. West African heritage.

Comment

No I Phone app I see. Obscelete, Japanese parts designed by them with only Apple requests on specs, Chinese made. Never inventing anything new, just add white plastic to something and call it cool.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
            X