Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My personal fave:

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      If it was up to me, it would be Mike Hart. I actually don't really have a football team so I am very unbiased and no it's not because the Lions suck(well they do but even in the 90s I didn't care too much for them). I'll take whatever you want to bet. Even through Michigans struggles they still beat ND and there is no way ND will ruin the first ever game under the lights at Michigan Stadium.
      lol.mike hart..how bout a small 5 mili bet..

Comment

I wasn't alive to see the guys typically put at the top of RB lists, but Barry Sanders was EASILY the most fearsome, dangerous, downright amazing running back I ever watched. People don't realize how easily he would have shattered the all time yards record if he hadn't retired early.

Comment

I sorta agree with check. it's a toss up for me between brown and sanders. barry was one of my heroes growing up. i didn't give a **** about football till i saw barry play.

Comment

Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
            My personal fave:

Talented guy but one of the most smug douchbags I've ever listened to.

Comment

He never took his team deep in the playoffs... Missed the playoffs a majority of his career....

Winning means more than stats....

Over rated

Comment

Working...
              X