No announcement yet.

50cent is talking bout pacquiao..LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
    For Mayweather, I'd say Baldomir and that's about it.

Shane Mosley. Old, and best at 135 pounds. And yes, he'll be old for Manny as well.

Juan Manuel Marquez. C'mon...

Ricky Hatton. Natural 140 pounder. Same for Manny.

Oscar De La Hoya. Old.

Zab Judah. Coming off a loss.

Sharmba Mitchell. Yeaaaaah.

For Manny Pacquiao, I'd say that at the very least, Miguel Cotto was relatively in his prime OR at the very least, just as good (better, truthfully), than Baldomir. He also fought Clottey who was also prime.

Regardless of skill, it's simply true.

Any other questions?
    The answer is 0. U wasted all that typing... for what? What a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
      The answer is 0. U wasted all that typing... for what? What a dumbass
      Says the guy who comes from wavy? Miguel Cotto/Joshua Clottey > Carlos Baldomir.

You don't have to like it. It's fact. Now, come back when you're remotely close to being capable of verbally competing with me.

Until then.. kick.. rocks, *****.

Comment

"Pacquiao makes money in the US an take it to his country and feed his people @FloydMayweather makes money in the US and feed the homeless"

Is this supposed to be an insult or something? From what I've heard, Manny not only feeds the people of General Santos EVERYDAY, he gives the homeless money for healthcare and an education. He's currently trying to build schools and a hospital in General Santos.

Anybody can feed the homeless. Not everybody can give a poor person proper healthcare and a good education.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          "Pacquiao makes money in the US an take it to his country and feed his people @FloydMayweather makes money in the US and feed the homeless"

Is this supposed to be an insult or something? From what I've heard, Manny not only feeds the people of General Santos EVERYDAY, he gives the homeless money for healthcare and an education. He's currently trying to build schools and a hospital in General Santos.

Anybody can feed the homeless. Not everybody can give a poor person proper healthcare and a good education.
          Seriously, regardless of what anyone may think/say about Manny as a fighter, but outside the ring he's an all-around professional and Philanthropist.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post

No I don't think it was supposed to be an insult. The fact that he said ''I support Floyd an American'' suggest that he is trying to get people to be patriotic in their support.

Comment

Well, the thing about Manny I like is that he's seriously genuine about his generosity. Most of the money he's donated have never reported in the news and even if they had, that's because someone else would be publicizing it (like David Rodela's house)

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                Well, the thing about Manny I like is that he's seriously genuine about his generosity. Most of the money he's donated have never reported in the news and even if they had, that's because someone else would be publicizing it (like David Rodela's house)
                Floyd does the same thing. I'm just happy both of them are actually giving a damn about the poor, unlike most celebrities nowadays who won't give away a dime.

Comment

g g g g g unot!

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP]Kirby View Post
                    Floyd does the same thing. I'm just happy both of them are actually giving a damn about the poor, unlike most celebrities nowadays who won't give away a dime.
                    Most celebrities donate a lot of money to charities. Just that the papers would rather report on their affairs and tear their image down.

At the end of the day people don't want to see people doing more than them, it sets the bar higher which is why they buy into smear campaigns.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatHaitiankid View Post
                      http://twitter.com/50cent

"@FloydMayweather beat fighters 1st then Pacquiao gets his leftovers Delahoya Hatton now he's fighting Shane"

"There is 3 ways to beat Steroid Pacquiao he has been knocked out twice and lost a decision I stand behind my country USA all day"
                      50 cent is pissed and jealous 'cause the pacman is releasing a RAP Album.

Comment

Working...
                      X