Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Childhood Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny how the sexual experimentation in my childhood do not rank in my favorite childhood memories.

you know what they say...men are from mars. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
      funny how the sexual experimentation in my childhood do not rank in my favorite childhood memories.

Well, truthfully, outside of the flashing incident and our "wrestling matches" I don't have too many fond sexual prepubesenct memories....sheltered life and all. Of course, I was a peeping tom for a while; but I'm not proud of that and those are defintely not fond childhood memories....especially when my friend, Johnny, used my skateboard to look in this girl's window and left it there...which implicated me, even though I didn't do it that time. Karma's a *****; but it broke me from it.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
        Well, truthfully, outside of the flashing incident and our "wrestling matches" I don't have too many fond sexual prepubesenct memories....sheltered life and all. Of course, I was a peeping tom for a while; but I'm not proud of that and those are defintely not fond childhood memories....especially when my friend, Johnny, used my skateboard to look in this girl's window and left it there...which implicated me, even though I didn't do it that time. Karma's a *****; but it broke me from it.
        we had nudists in our neighborhood. they had a huge privacy fence around their property. we would try to jump really high on the trampoline to see them out by the pool or try to find a little gap in the fence to sneak a peek. that's about as peeping tom i was a a kid. today...it's a whole duifferent story

Comment

we had nudists in our neighborhood. they had a huge privacy fence around their property. we would try to jump really high on the trampoline to see them out by the pool or try to find a little gap in the fence to sneak a peek. that's about as peeping tom i was a a kid. today...it's a whole duifferent story
          Shoot, if we had anybody in our neighborhood like that, I'd be pitching a tent (in more ways than one) outside their yard....I've got a little of the voyerism in me. So, I'm a bit of a perve...who isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
            Shoot, if we had anybody in our neighborhood like that, I'd be pitching a tent (in more ways than one) outside their yard....I've got a little of the voyerism in me. So, I'm a bit of a perve...who isn't?
            yea, i consider myself a perve too. i won't go onto people's property looking for something, but if i happen to come across it in fairly plain view, i am stopping and watching.

i gotta admit there are lots of opportunities for this on our lake at night. our lake is HUGE, our boat has gps so we go out for dinner on the boat (dock at a restaurant and eat). generally some intersting views on the ride home. lol!

Comment

yea, i consider myself a perve too. i won't go onto people's property looking for something, but if i happen to come across it in fairly plain view, i am stopping and watching.

i gotta admit there are lots of opportunities for this on our lake at night. our lake is HUGE, our boat has gps so we go out for dinner on the boat (dock at a restaurant and eat). generally some intersting views on the ride home. lol!
              Ya know, for all of my attempts at "peeping", the best view I ever got was quite on accident. A neighbor's dog had gotten into our backyard and I was letting her out and happened to look next door,where the neighor-girl's window was wide open and she was getting ready for church. First time I'd seen her after she'd "blossumed"....damn near killed me my heart started racing so fast. Yeah, I shoulda looked away; but I'd been trying to get a glimpse of her new "additions" for about two years by that point to no avail and had already quit trying, so to speak. I honestly couldn't avert my eyes if I'd wanted to; my neck was locked into posistion. Damn...can still see 'em. Scuse that memory flash back.

Comment

thats only...

because me and KDOGG and Raesaad werent apart of them...lol

Comment

I have a few, I won my primary schools sports day 40 metre race when I was 6 and retained it the next year one with a spectacular come from behind power surge into the open arms of my teacher lol. I hated that teacher I dunno why she wanted to share in my moment of Glory.

My Favourite one is only my favourite as of recently because my auntie has it on tape and gave it to me for my 21st birthday its great. I was playing for my primary school saturday Football 'soccer' team. All my family came down to watch me and my cousin, because we were playing on a Saturday. Anyway I was pumped. I Flew into a tackles, but just couldnt get on the ball, I waited for the ball, waited for it, 20 minutes went by I still havn't got the ball. 30 minutes........still no ball at my feet!!!!. Im shouting at everyone, the players, my school teacher lol. Meanwhile my cousin has just scored for us. Im straight up jealous now I didnt even congratulate him. Anyway finally someone passes the ball to me, but they hit it too hard and it goes out of play. Thats it. I pick the ball up and kick it out of the park and into someones back garden, take my boots off and throw them in the same direction, then I knock the corner flag over as I walk of the pitch with tears in my eyes. I continue walking all the way back to my mothers car, whilst my sister had to go back and collect my boots haha. Its only now that I've seen it that I realise how cool that was, what prima donna!. I got my first little girlfriend after that, everyone loves a bad boy lol.

Comment

I'm a perve too....I have to admit...

when I was in my early teens my aunts lived down the street from me. They were in their early twenties. One night coming home from work, I noticed one of their bedroom lights on so I ducked behind the bushes which were blocking her window. Fortunetly, if you were on the window side of the bushes, nobody could see you from the street. My heart raced with anticipation. And there it was, she had just come out of the bathtub with her towel around her, blonde hair, blue eyes, at that time about a size...oh....nothing...she's on the phone with her boyfriend and the window is cracked so I can hear her, and they are having phone sex...holy ****..when you are like 13...only your mom is taboo at that age...so she pulls the towel off and her bed is to the right of the window and she puts her back against the wall, the short way on the bed, not the long way, and she's talkin dirty to him and pinching her nipples and playing with her bush...holy **** right???/...I watched for about 15 minutes and I got scared I was going to get caught...I got the **** out of there, went home and pounded my crank till there was no tomorrow....everytime I see her now, she's in her mid 50's and I am in my early 40's...I cant help but think of that night behind the bushes...for a kid...it was unbelieveable, at my age now...how freakin gross.....what a night

Comment

Originally posted by The Coagulator
                      when I was in my early teens my aunts lived down the street from me. They were in their early twenties. One night coming home from work, I noticed one of their bedroom lights on so I ducked behind the bushes which were blocking her window. Fortunetly, if you were on the window side of the bushes, nobody could see you from the street. My heart raced with anticipation. And there it was, she had just come out of the bathtub with her towel around her, blonde hair, blue eyes, at that time about a size...oh....nothing...she's on the phone with her boyfriend and the window is cracked so I can hear her, and they are having phone sex...holy ****..when you are like 13...only your mom is taboo at that age...so she pulls the towel off and her bed is to the right of the window and she puts her back against the wall, the short way on the bed, not the long way, and she's talkin dirty to him and pinching her nipples and playing with her bush...holy **** right???/...I watched for about 15 minutes and I got scared I was going to get caught...I got the **** out of there, went home and pounded my crank till there was no tomorrow....everytime I see her now, she's in her mid 50's and I am in my early 40's...I cant help but think of that night behind the bushes...for a kid...it was unbelieveable, at my age now...how freakin gross.....what a night
                      i've seen and heard people having sex, but as far as voyeurism, i've never watched any solo activity. lol!
                      i have caught young pre-adolecents and young adolescents masterbating, but i certainly never watched. i don't understand why kids try to do it at school. um...hello?!!!

when i was in college, i caught my much younger step-brother wanking once. the little **** was on the couch in the living room. sheesh...do it in your room you little ****! lol!
                      i played it cool and just pretended i was looking for somethign and wuickly left the room.

Comment

Working...
                      X