Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are floyd fans looking to a cotto rematch to save the day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    When was a rematch supposed to happen? Floyd went to,jail right after the cotto fight then cotto lost to trout
    Nobody ever wanted a rematch. Period.

If Floyd wanted to be a champion at MW he would've fought Sergio before Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
      I thought you just said it was about the middleweight title? Now you're changing your tune?

Bounce.
      Wtf are u talking about moron lmao. You said "tell me why a rematch wasn't good enough the first time". Floyd went to jail! Then cotto lost before Floyd even fought again

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Nobody ever wanted a rematch. Period.

If Floyd wanted to be a champion at MW he would've fought Sergio before Cotto.
        So beating cotto means Floyds not middle weight champ? You guys just make things up as you go huh

Comment

So beating cotto means Floyds not middle weight champ? You guys just make things up as you go huh
          Why would Floyd rematch Cotto. There was no demand for a rematch, period.

Comment

Why would Floyd rematch Cotto. There was no demand for a rematch, period.
            Is cotto not the second best/biggest fight out there?

Comment

Wtf are u talking about moron lmao. You said "tell me why a rematch wasn't good enough the first time". Floyd went to jail! Then cotto lost before Floyd even fought again
              "It's for the lineal middle weight title."

If that was your stance, are you telling me Cotto is the first lineal middleweight champion?

Comment

He fought and beat Cotto clearly.

Floyd has 2 fights left, you want him to waste ANOTHER on a rematch?

Get your head out of your ass Hanz.

Comment

Since you can't answer the question without flip flopping, time for you to go. The payday has nothing to do with it. Nobody wanted a Cotto rematch before. Nobody. Not you, not floyd. not one single floyd fan. Cotto didn't even want it. Your very first answer was, "It's for the lineal middle weight title." Now you're changing your tune it being about money. If it was about the lineal title, Floyd could have fought for it a long time ago.

Peace out sweet cheeks.

Comment

He fought and beat Cotto clearly.

Floyd has 2 fights left, you want him to waste ANOTHER on a rematch?

Get your head out of your ass Hanz.
                    Why not answer his question doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
                      Since you can't answer the question without flip flopping, time for you to go. The payday has nothing to do with it. Nobody wanted a Cotto rematch before. Nobody. Not you, not floyd. not one single floyd fan. Cotto didn't even want it. Your very first answer was, "It's for the lineal middle weight title." Now you're changing your tune it being about money. If it was about the lineal title, Floyd could have fought for it a long time ago.

Peace out sweet cheeks.
                      "Is cotto not the second best/biggest fight out there?"

You too, why not answer that question?

Comment

Working...
                      X