Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alien Spaceship (about 8 miles wide) found on the moon...(Pics & youtube shows)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Spaceship (about 8 miles wide) found on the moon...(Pics & youtube shows)

Mysterious triangular ***8216;spaceship***8217; spotted on the moon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EBzotgriEI#t=26

Have aliens taken over the moon? It might sound like something out of a low budget sci-fi film, but it is in fact the latest speculation exploding on the internet after a series of controversial images from Google maps show a mysterious object on the moon***8217;s surface.

The images appear to show a triangular wedge-shaped ***8216;craft***8217; with a row of seven light dots along the edge.
    While it could just be a secret human moonbase, many UFO sites have likened the object to an alien spaceship.

The two-sided object on the lunar surface was discovered by paranormal researcher WowForReel who posted a video of the finding online, saying: ***8216;It***8217;s unique and unusual in the area***8217;.

Is this an alien spacecraft on the moon? (Picture:YouTube/wowforreel)

The YouTube video description added: ***8216;After going there on Google Moon and staring at this thing for quite a long time I can say yes, it is really there, not faked and I have no clue what it is.

***8216;I found nothing else like it in any of the other craters. Not much to be said other than***8230; it***8217;s there.***8217;

According to Techandgadgetnews: ***8216;The gigantic shape actually looks like the leading edge of an immense, triangular space ship, similar to, so far, super secret Stealth aircraft technology, but is much larger than any airplane ever built on Earth.

***8216;To date, no other feature has ever been discovered which matches this shape on the moon, or any other planet observed by satellite or exploratory rover.***8217;

The YouTube video description added: ***8216;After going there on Google Moon and staring at this thing for quite a long time I can say yes, it is really there, not faked and I have no clue what it is.

***8216;I found nothing else like it in any of the other craters. Not much to be said other than***8230; it***8217;s there.***8217;

According to Techandgadgetnews: ***8216;The gigantic shape actually looks like the leading edge of an immense, triangular space ship, similar to, so far, super secret Stealth aircraft technology, but is much larger than any airplane ever built on Earth.

***8216;To date, no other feature has ever been discovered which matches this shape on the moon, or any other planet observed by satellite or exploratory rover.***8217;

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/18/myster...-moon-4267797/

Last edited by boxingwind; 01-29-2014, 03:26 PM.

Alien Base on Moon? Google Maps Find Mysterious Triangular Shaped Object on Lunar Surface [VIDEO]

By Ankita Mehta: Subscribe to Ankita's RSS feed | January 21, 2014 12:42 PM IST

A mysterious object in a 90 degree angle featuring seven lighted dots has been spotted on the Moon's surface. The bizarre triangular wedge-shaped object was discovered on Moon by Google Moon viewer.

Several UFO sites have reportedly compared the mysterious object to an alien base or spaceship on Moon's surface.

The triangular wedge-shaped object was identified by a paranormal researcher, WowForReel, which in turn posted a video on YouTube showing the object on lunar's surface.

"No idea how to title this one really so went with first thing that comes to mind. After going there on Google Moon and staring at this thing for quite a long time I can say yes, it is really there, not faked and I have no clue what it is. I found nothing else like it in any of the other craters. Not much to be said other than .. it's there, take a look and tell us what you think it is," WowForReel said in a YouTube description.

Tech and Gadget News says that the object looks like the leading edge of an immense, triangular space ship which is similar to stealth aircraft technology. The website also reported that the mysterious object is much larger than any airplane ever built on Earth.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/53...alien-base.htm

Comment

that's a Wall Mart...the North Koreans built it on their way back from the sun

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Its obama's ET assiociates.
          He's an ET alien.

Comment

Dude I logged in with the sole intent of making a North Korea joke. I can't pull the trigger anymore, I'm done. I may have to hang 'em up.

Comment

Why is it that every time it is a UFO, alien, Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot, etc, it is always some blurry picture or obscure image?

People sometimes just want to really believe in this crap

Comment

Awesome reply is awesome

Comment

That's Elvis Presleys face you idiots.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X