Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Another few days if he doesn't sign we move on.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ma khan forget him and move up to welterweight.

Comment

now he knows how Prescott feels hahaha

Make that B!tch wait Peterson! McCloskey wanted a rematch after a controversial ended to that fight and he talked down to McCloskey like he was nothing

When Khan don't give guys rematches "HE IS MOVING ON" when others make him WAIT..."THEY SCARED"

Comment

Khan the fragile child-boxer

I have never seen such a fragile-minded child-like boxer in the thirty-five years that I have watched this sport.

I would love for Peterson to take a fight against Prescott.....just to spite Khan even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          I'm sure all Peterson wanted to do from the getgo was squeeze one good payment against a good viable opponent before facing Khan again, but all Khan did was bitch constantly, tried to get the decision overturned and point fingers at everyone else but himself. Hate to say this as a boxing fan but I wouldn't mind if Peterson goes another route, makes him wait.

Also, Khan shouldn't talk about running scared when it was him doing all the running and spoiling in their fight.
          I couldn't have said that better myself

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
            he will be stripped how? didn't he file an official complaint to the WBA? until it's resolved he cannot be stripped.
            khan pulling it out of his ass again .....
            he seems rather good friends with the wba so he probably has more idea than the general public who can only rely on rules and logic. those are things that khan doesn't seem to think apply in his world anyway

Comment

Peterson won't sign anything while he's still an outside chance at a PAC fight.

Comment

Khan-Zorrita. I'd watch that.

Comment

fuck off khan...

let Marquez handle him

Comment

Working...
                  X