Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazim Was Right. Floyd Grew Teeth Once He Was Hit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no doubt this fight adds to Mayweathers legacy a lot.

I personally would move him over Pac in the WW divison, and possibly P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      Still nothing crazy. It was a typical Fraud fight more about what Mosley didn't do than what Fraud did do. Mosley seemed to have success when he let his hands go early but decided to stop letting his hands go. For a man that barely let his hands go attributed by Fraud or not, Fraud didn't do enough to get a stoppage win. Meh.
      Yea sure Mosley decided ok im going to stop letting my hands go because i don't want to do well anymore and Dela Hoya decided i'm going to stop jabbing because i was doing so well with it that i don't want to do it anymore. Floyd does that to fighters genius he takes away their best asset. It's called adjusting and thats what he does best. They don't just suddenly decide they want to stop using what was working for them.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
        You have to knock Floyd out with one punch. Hurting Floyd is not enough.

Anybody who has ever buzzed Floyd was getting their ass whupped within 60 seconds. it's like a mental switch goes off in floyd's head where he immediately figures it out and ....fight over.
        Floyd is to smart when he gets stunned. You're right. It would take one punch, and if Mosley can't do it no one can.

Comment

did anybody notice floyd kinda doing the winky wright style in the fight at certain times..i promise u i watched shane-forrest and shane-wright and mayweather us them strategies perfectly mixed with his own offensive and defensively abilites...i guess there is a blueprint huh

Comment

Floyd turned into a Dragon, what Nazim didn't realize was that he was already a gorilladog. GorillaDragonDog's are hard to beat.

Comment

What i saw also is that most of the fight, Floyd abandoned the philly shell stance coz it left him exposed to the right hook of Mosley. He's less fast in a conventional stance. Against Pacquiao the use of the philly shell or not could be a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Floyd turned into a Dragon, what Nazim didn't realize was that he was already a gorilladog. GorillaDragonDog's are hard to beat.
                That's right, Floyd showed us what a Gorilladog was; Pretty boy and Money are dead, he involved into true Gorilladog.

Comment

The left hook and straight right was all floyd needed. He got caught in the second round because he was trying to go to the body first. After he got caught, floyd went to the body very scarcely.

Comment

floyd has a great chin. that punch would have knocked down most men.

Comment

Working...
                    X