No announcement yet.

Barber Shop Talk, Floyd vs Shane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barber Shop Talk, Floyd vs Shane

Everyone there was saying they want Shane Mosley to beat the crap out of "the gorilla, dog"... "dog, gorilla" Then the conversation turned into a Pac vs Mosley fight and how excitng that would be. Most picked Pac to win a SD. Everyone there obviously thinks Floyd is a **** and want him to just go away, since Floyd is too scared to face his worst nightmare (Pac).

I respect Floyd for his skills and great defense but the dude lost alot of credibility.

Is this a Supercuts barbershop, a latifa queen parlor or an Ice cube kinda BBshop??

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Is this a Supercuts barbershop, a latifa queen parlor or an Ice cube kinda BBshop??
      A little Ice Cube-ish, with a blend of Vietnamese to it. Most customers are ****s, and I move away to the other side of the room when i spot one. Just can't stand them.

Comment

I've been saying this for a while. Mosley/Pac is a better fight than Pac/Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          I've been saying this for a while. Mosley/Pac is a better fight than Pac/Floyd.
          I agree, and I would tear that ass up (in ur avatar)

Comment

Do they have jery-curls? Best barbershop talk is when they start a discussion about Joe Louis and Rocky Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
              Do they have jery-curls? Best barbershop talk is when they start a discussion about Joe Louis and Rocky Marciano.
              LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
              X