Collapse
No announcement yet.

This song is partially dedicated to Charlie. Only part cause I'm not gay.Haha

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This song is partially dedicated to Charlie. Only part cause I'm not gay.Haha

vers u heard what hes been saying about blacks the racist ****, im gonna teach him a lesson tomorrow hope u get him in ring

Comment

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
      vers u heard what hes been saying about blacks the racist ****, im gonna teach him a lesson tomorrow hope u get him in ring
      Dude, watch out. Cowardly Charlie has a history of calling the LAPD to avoid real fights - just like he ducks real challenges IN the ring from guys like Hillbilly Pimp.

Comment

charlie should watch this video

http://********.com/fight-video-3001.htm

Comment

well see tommorow u stupid mutha****kkerr Im gonna make a dent In Your face bitttch, U BETTER ****king be there I swear Homie.... if ure there, Ill rush U on the spot u better pray tiger pulls me off of you when Im smashing ure face with right and left Hooks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
              my thoughts too

Comment

Sure Methenoff. You're afraid to even do real sparring! LOL I mean FFS, you called the cops to get out of a sparring session after talking **** and your only sparring video is your trainer taking a dive you Russian Bride!

Comment

Working...
                X