Collapse
No announcement yet.

New TMT fighter? Ravshan hudaynazarov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never heard of him but his resume is very weak. Pro since 2008 and has only fought 17 times. Hasn't fought anyone beyond club level either it seems with, the exception of Jose Luis Cruz.*

Recommendation:

*Source: boxrec

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Was that the dude known as kid diamond? I really thought he had a bright future but never really panned out
      Yes, Raiymkulov was commonly known as Kid Diamond.

Comment

New guy to blindly defend.

Niiiice

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Never heard of him but his resume is very weak. Pro since 2008 and has only fought 17 times. Hasn't fought anyone beyond club level either it seems with, the exception of Jose Luis Cruz.*

Recommendation:

*Source: boxrec
          Yea only one fight since 2012 but tmt fighters usually fight 4 times a year

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            crazy people can hate a fighter just for signing with tmt all because floyd played a character on 24/7 to sell fights. dont you guys think thats a bit strange?
            They are the same people that still get mad at pro wrestlers

"It's still real to me, dammit"

Comment

He used to be signed to KZ promotions Shumenov's attempt at being a promoter which I think is defunk now that would be why he's been so inactive.

I think he had a decent amateur career and was a prospect initially but the inactivity stalled that.

Comment

Working...
              X