Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new Mayweather-Maidana-Khan threads will be deleted & you will be banned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All new Mayweather-Maidana-Khan threads will be deleted & you will be banned

To All, NSB is becoming polluted with the same old Mayweather-Maidana-Khan threads. We have created master threads for discussion, news, analyzes and everything else.

I am sick of coming in NSB and seeing posters spam the same old nonsense and duplicate threads.

If you create a new Mayweather-Khan-Maidana or any other duplicate topic e.g. Mayweather-Pacquaio, the thread will be deleted and you will be banned for one month. If you come back and do it again, you will be perma-banned.
    Froch vs Groves Ii
    47.37%
    Mayweather vs Maidana
    31.58%
    I got banned for creating another mayweather thread
    21.05%

The poll is expired.

red k sent to OP.

Comment

Comment

in all seriousness, this is how i feel about this:

Comment

i think we need more threads about other boxing-related topics such as who would win between a prime butterbean and a prime wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by jasjas View Post
            red k sent to OP.

TS karma bar is gonna take a massive hit.

Comment

Good stuff, Mods.

Although it doesn't matter, the same morons will make threads anyway, get banned and just keep returning with their 100 alts that are lined up waiting to be used. By the time they get through all these alts, their original account will be reinstated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                To All, NSB is becoming polluted with the same old Mayweather-Maidana-Khan threads. We have created master threads for discussion, news, analyzes and everything else.

I am sick of coming in NSB and seeing posters spam the same old nonsense and duplicate threads.

If you create a new Mayweather-Khan-Maidana or any other duplicate topic e.g. Mayweather-Pacquaio, the thread will be deleted and you will be banned for one month. If you come back and do it again, you will be perma-banned.
                Gimme some green!

Comment

Maidana getting retired

who wants to bet if maidana loses hes going to retire from boxing

Comment

is this the thread where all the reject banned threads get posted

Comment

Working...
                    X