Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Floyd found a way to get into Ortiz's head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

Have you been paying attention?
    I'm not talking about his nonsense jibberish about his money or how he's the best. I'm talking about throwing verbal jabs at Victor and trying to get under his skin like he has against past opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      I'm not talking about his nonsense jibberish about his money or how he's the best. I'm talking about throwing verbal jabs at Victor and trying to get under his skin like he has against past opponents.
      Yeah I agree, he hasnt done anything to get under Victors skin. I remember Mosley said he only talks trash when he feels threaten. I guess Floyd thinks Ortiz is a just another easy win and easy money.

Comment

I think Floyd himself has been uneasy. You can tell he's working a little harder than normal for a fight that is outside of the realm of what he's been usually fighting. I think he knows deep down that he's fighting someone with a pulse and he's been putting in work. I'm concerned that he's over doing it. He looks a bit frail.

Plus I think he's agitated that he's not the *star* of the whole thing. He's upset at HBO of their focus and the hype he's getting from the media. I mean, Victor is on Piers Morgan hyping the fight and himself, while Floyd is talking to a stack of ones with 50 Cent. I think Floyd will come out with some fire, but he hasn't had to fight tooth 'n' nail in a decade.

We'll see, its a shame that my boy Victor isn't bright enough to capitalize on what I think is clearly Floyd being uncomfortable with being second fiddle in the promotions where he's the star power. If Floyd isn't as mobile as he was in his prime, I think its going to be a long night in the ring

Comment

Maybe he threw out that "I want Ortiz naked in my dungeon" line so what when Floyd tries to go in and clinch Ortiz will get all defensive and stop throwing?

Floyd likes to smile at his opponents in the ring and will definitely be imagining what Ortiz looks like naked in the ring and it might throw Ortiz off his game plan knowing that the dude your fighting wants you in a dungeon naked.

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
            Floyd's been in Victor's head since the fight was signed. Inside info- they just got Victor to stop referring to Floyd as Mr. Mayweather.

My own observation- compare the Victor you see on 24/7 and the Victor you read, being quoted from his own comfort zone, to the Victor that sat across from Floyd for the face-off.
            bullshyt..... Mayweather hasnt said anything to make Ortiz lose his cool or composure. NOTHING. You think Ortiz calling Floyd "Mr. Mayweather" is playing mind games? WTF?! That doesnt mean anything.

All Mayweather has done is talk bad about his father, and how much money he has. Nothing he's done has angered Victor. Floyd got under Mosley's skin ALOT harder than Victor's.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              LOL @ you if you think that's what I'm talking about. And again, have you been paying attention?

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                I think Floyd himself has been uneasy. You can tell he's working a little harder than normal for a fight that is outside of the realm of what he's been usually fighting. I think he knows deep down that he's fighting someone with a pulse and he's been putting in work. I'm concerned that he's over doing it. He looks a bit frail.

Plus I think he's agitated that he's not the *star* of the whole thing. He's upset at HBO of their focus and the hype he's getting from the media. I mean, Victor is on Piers Morgan hyping the fight and himself, while Floyd is talking to a stack of ones with 50 Cent. I think Floyd will come out with some fire, but he hasn't had to fight tooth 'n' nail in a decade.

We'll see, its a shame that my boy Victor isn't bright enough to capitalize on what I think is clearly Floyd being uncomfortable with being second fiddle in the promotions where he's the star power. If Floyd isn't as mobile as he was in his prime, I think its going to be a long night in the ring
                Really? The dude always trains like crazy whenever he fights.

Comment

LOL @ you if you think that's what I'm talking about. And again, have you been paying attention?
                  Enlighten us then.

Comment

All Floyd has to do is unzip Ortiz's pants. Then will he truly get into Ortiz's HEAD

Comment

Really? The dude always trains like crazy whenever he fights.
                      3 a days for a guy who's easy money? 3 a days for a guy who's a quitter when the going gets tough? Face it, Floyd knows that he has to get his hands dirty and is training accordingly. He looks frail, sorry if that upsets you

Comment

Working...
                      X