Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Rigo's resistance to Left hook? A KO waiting to Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    You didn't have to. No one is always right. But even if you're right 70% of the time, you would be a good bettor. However, a 30% failure rate is quite the window for error. Your prediction rate, no matter how good, doesn't mean much. Rigo is the underdog in this fight, but upsets happen all the time.
    That's why we're still wanna see how it goes!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      See u cant find one!! Lay off that drugs!! Your brain shrinks when u used smoke it too much!!
      Pactardia...where demanding people use google for you and/or pretending things don't exist/didn't happen actually means it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Pactardia...where demanding people use google for you and/or pretending things don't exist/didn't happen actually means it didn't happen.
        Whatever cheerleader!!

Comment

See u cant find one!! Lay off that drugs!! Your brain shrinks when u used smoke it too much!!
          Don't worry, I know your true colors you front runner.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Don't worry, I know your true colors you front runner.

I know you too! It show by ur handle name! just a hater! I have no time for hate. lets just talk boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              What's funnier is I remember arguing with PACDBEST, PUGA and a couple of other pinoys because they were calling Nonito a piece of shyt, and a bunch of other names because Nonito had an argument with his dad, and guess who was the most vocal against Donaire, the one and only, PACDBEST.

It was weird how I'm not a pinoy, but I'm defending a pinoy against pinoys. The dude is an obvious front runner.
              can only speak for my self but that just shows that there are people no matter how they support their fighter , they ar not too blind to call thier fav fighter's wrongdoings..

if you think a loyal fan should defend his fighter no matter what eventhough he's doing ****y things , then f0ck being loyal ...i call BS when it is BS even when it is by my fav fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                can only speak for my self but that just shows that there are people no matter how they support their fighter , they ar not too blind to call thier fav fighter's wrongdoings..

if you think a loyal fan should defend his fighter no matter what eventhough he's doing ****y things , then f0ck being loyal ...i call BS when it is BS even when it is by my fav fighter...
                Actually I was in Middle during that time, I know & talk to Nonito's Dad & cousins. I know how they get hurt when Nonito left them. But I know also that nonito got hurt when they Boycotted nonito's wedding and how they were against Rachel. But It's a family thing, and don't wanna get into their lives. I'm just a boxing fan! I'm just appreciating Nonito's talent!

Comment

Actually I was in Middle during that time, I know & talk to Nonito's Dad & cousins. I know how they get hurt when Nonito left them. But I know also that nonito got hurt when they Boycotted nonito's wedding and how they were against Rachel. But It's a family thing, and don't wanna get into their lives. I'm just a boxing fan! I'm just appreciating Nonito's talent!
                  the only time i had a problem with nonito besides him requiring rigo to take the extra testing was when he accused his father of stealing in public ... to me , even IF it was true , he did'nt need to do it ...

i guess what pac&pbfsuck wanted nonito fans to do was say nonito was right and we should've only said positive things to show loyalty but f0ck that **** ...that's just extreme nuthuggery right there...fighters are just human and they make mistake and they deserve to be called for and be citticized for it...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    the only time i had a problem with nonito besides him requiring rigo to take the extra testing was when he accused his father of stealing in public ... to me , even IF it was true , he did'nt need to do it ...

i guess what pac&pbfsuck wanted nonito fans to do was say nonito was right and we should've only said positive things to show loyalty but f0ck that **** ...that's just extreme nuthuggery right there...fighters are just human and they make mistake and they deserve to be called for and be citticized for it...
                    No! What pac&pbfsuck alleged was I used to hate Nonito!! But it never happen. Me & Nonito were cool! He can say I hate Floyd! That Duck! Then I have no Problem with that!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Rigo doesn't get hit often and in the Marroquin fight, he was getting cute by dropping his hands and playing with him and he finally got caught being careless.
                      He's always dropping that right hand though.

Comment

Working...
                      X