No announcement yet.

New Victor Ortiz commercial for skin care product

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Why would a group of guys playing basketball stop what they're doing to watch man change his oil. That made no sense. I honestly thought this was going to be the setup to some comedy sketch.
    What's more, who the hell gets out a car and then applies their anti-ageing cream lmfaooo.

Comment

Stop hating because Vic is doing his thing.

Comment

wtf..... got his own face rub?
        Also, that **** was hella gay

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Stop hating because Vic is doing his thing.
          It's not hating it's just banter.

Comment

After my jazzercise class i put this stuff on my face and hands whilst i rehydrade with vitamin h20 water. Then before i go to my water aerobic class i put some of this stuff around my eyes then put cucumber slices around my eyes so that i dont look tired.

Ya'll hating but who has softer younger looking skin?...You know who.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
              It's good for Victor. He's doing his own thing outside of boxing.

But of course you're gonna get some losers on here who are going to be negative.
              So are you saying you liked the ad? Because I'd say it deserves some negativity. I was cringing while watching it but it sounds like you were enjoying it.

Comment

FACELUBE ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME? LOOOOOOOL

Maidana & Lopez facepalming. They beat the man out of Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  So are you saying you liked the ad? Because I'd say it deserves some negativity. I was cringing while watching it but it sounds like you were enjoying it.
                  Did I ever say I enjoyed it!? I said its good for Ortiz that he's doing things for himself outside of boxing!! I could care less about the commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                    Did I ever say I enjoyed it!? I said its good for Ortiz that he's doing things for himself outside of boxing!! I could care less about the commercial.
                    Good for him I suppose, but his "things" he does out of boxing are a bit of a joke. His "music" and now this absurd ad and product are rightfully receiving negative attention.

Still though, I wish him luck in his endeavors outside of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                      Good for him I suppose, but his "things" he does out of boxing are a bit of a joke. His "music" and now this absurd ad and product are rightfully receiving negative attention.

Still though, I wish him luck in his endeavors outside of boxing.
                      You mean this song..

****s BUMPIN

Comment

Working...
                      X