• Show
Clear All

One more day

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      One more day
      Take a camera to the theater and sell copies in the lounge

Comment

CANT WAIT for this this merchandising franchise talk to die down in a week, the hype around has ruined Christmas alil bit

6 ****en movies and two of them are good.. who cares if this movie is good, theres ZERO substance for this crap, ive seen more bull**** commercials than trailers for this ****en thing,

buy right into it u bunch of born bred cattle ****en sheep

**** starwars and **** there fans.

Comment

I've seen every star wars film and I'm definitely watching this one.... just not opening night.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
            CANT WAIT for this this merchandising franchise talk to die down in a week, the hype around has ruined Christmas alil bit

6 ****en movies and two of them are good.. who cares if this movie is good, theres ZERO substance for this crap, ive seen more bull**** commercials than trailers for this ****en thing,

Ill bite ur mutha****in nose off

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post

Lol I feel the same way about it. I think it's the gayest **** ever.

Comment

I really like the 2 first films(a new hope, empire strikes back), but the rest are crap...and empire strikes back is overrated as all hell.

I really get a kick out of the fanboys who hate the prequels but love return of the jedi....4 crap movies.

This one will probably be an entertaining wannabe rehash of a new hope, but will be so filled with (bad) fanservice that it will be cringe worthy for me.
                Last edited by -Hyperion-; 12-16-2015, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Embargo on reviews have been lifted, and the for the most part, they are positive.

Probably catch it middle of next week after the Friday/weekend push dies down some.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    Is anyone seeing this on opening night. I hope it exceeds expectations
                    Yep. Seeing this at a midnight screening in exactly six hours time.

Comment

Originally posted by eff pandas View Post
                      i can't for the life of me go see any film on opening night...not even the new star wars. Theaters seem ill equipped to handle that many people to me + i hate being crowded in theater seats.

I tend to go on opening morning/afternoon for **** i wanna see that is less nuts than this star wars is gonna be & i'll tend to wait a week or two or try to go on some random f#cking wednesday at 1pm when the theater looks quiet to catch huge films like this one is obviously gonna be. Can't imagine i'll be able to wait that long doe so i'm almost assured of watching some bs cam version of this within a couple days of it coming out.
                      this exactly, plus the nerd overload will be too much

Comment

Working...
                      X