No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola-Travis Kauffman in Play For December 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola-Travis Kauffman in Play For December 12

@mytime_champ you said my name enough times! MAKE SURE TO SHARE #Nightmare #YourTimeToLoose #december12th #Boxing #boxeo #ImWithAl #loyalty #PBC

A video posted by Chris "THE NIGHTMARE" Arreola (@chrisarreola) on

At least that's what Arreola seems to have been told

Good fight, Travis is a hungry and competitive fighter.

We'll see how much fuel Chris has left in his tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      Good fight, Travis is a hungry and competitive fighter.

We'll see how much fuel Chris has left in his tank.
      I honestly think not that much. He's declining fast.

Comment

I've never actually seen Kaufman fight but I've occasionally heard his name thrown around. What's the scouting report on him?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I've never actually seen Kaufman fight but I've occasionally heard his name thrown around. What's the scouting report on him?
          He's not a top heavyweight, Arreola of five years ago would probably have KOed him early.

But because Arreola has declined, this looks like an even matchup now.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Only fight I could find decent stuff of is the Grano fight... and he just got inside and rekt him.

Arreola can't do that anymore, but most likely still has the power to hurt Kauffman.... don't see any of his latest fights on YT... so who knows

Comment

arreloa should just fight Ruiz and the winner should fight butterbean and then retire so we don't have to see their disgusting guts anymore.

Comment

Kauffman isn't a top tier guy, but he is a good test for Arreola.

His only loss was to a very dirty Tony Grano. He had Grano in trouble, so Grano low-blowed him to steal some time off the clock. Kauffman looked sluggish after the low blow, but went back on the offensive. Grano then spit out his mouthpiece to buy himself more recovery time, and in the last minute of the round he ambushed Kauffman with all the energy he had saved up, landing a barrage and shoving him down when he was trying to clinch. Kauffman only had like 20 seconds left in the round when the ref stopped it. He should've taken a knee instead of trying to hold on.

Comment

So will this be co main to Thurman vs Porter?

Comment

Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola-Travis Kauffman in Play For December 12

A crossroads heavyweight clash is being put together for December 12th, between contenders Chris Arreola (36-4-1, 31KOs) and Travis Kauffman (30-1, 22KOs). The December date in question has been mentioned as a possible landing spot for a potential welterweight fight between Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                    X