Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Cole Break Up The Fight For The First Time in the 12th For a Phantom Call?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Did Cole Break Up The Fight For The First Time in the 12th For a Phantom Call?

When Salido was hurt? He literally didn't break up the fight all night until Salido was hurt, and he broke it up twice in teh 12th, and the first time called a head butt when it was clear a head butt never happened.

I have no dog in this fight, so before you get all worked up about me complaining, keep that in mind.

I simply want to discuss what Cole could have possibly been thinking? Was he bought off?

the fix was in, i thought the fix would be in to help lomachenko but in texas they had it the other way around

Comment

Imagine if you bet 20k on Salido for that fight.

Comment

was weird cole warned loma for clinching, loma looke at him like wtf

then when salido hung onto loma arms even when lona was pulling away, cole says headbutt? haha

secondly, cole always when fighters are in a clinch, doesnt say break, but will pull the arm of a fighter opening him up to get hit, wtf? lol he did that too broner when he fought maidana also

lastly, vera losing a point for leaning on chavez back.. how many time di kiltchko do tht to povetkin? lol boxings fkddd up, how are rules different in every fight?

its sad when casual fans know the rules better than officials/refs/judges, and this is true too often

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          the fix was in, i thought the fix would be in to help lomachenko but in texas they had it the other way around
          ^^^

Butthurt.

Comment

Cole is just a horrible ref!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Imagine if you bet 20k on Salido for that fight.

That would explain it.

Comment

Bump......

Comment

I don't think the fix was in - if it was, you'd think it'd be in favour of Lomachenko, as he's got all the potential upside. I'm inclined to think Cole was just incompetent as usual. Lovely to see Lampley call him out

Comment

cole was just being cole ... i.e. incompetent and inconsistent.

Comment

Working...
                    X