Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing people: Bradley is going to give Manny LOTS of trouble.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bradley's a decent enough fighter, but pacquiao is going to absolutely flatten him. mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by underground man View Post
      bradley's a decent enough fighter, but pacquiao is going to absolutely flatten him. mark my words.
      I think Pac wins, but damm I would be shocked if he just went out there and flattened him. I envision Bradley getting knocked down but almost certainly getting up. If Pac put him out cold all haters should be required to unite and give it up to him..this is a great matchup

Comment

If what Márquez says is true (speed gives the biggest problems to Pacquiao) we are going to see Pac´s 7th lose.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          how is it hype? The only people who think Bradley isn't a legit or dangerous guy are Floyd Mayweather fans or Pac haters trying to downplay Pacman taking on a tougher opponent than Floyd. Almost all boxing trainers who are not biased think Bradley is a tough test. Even Floyd said Bradley will be a tough fight for Pacman.

Bradley is tough as hell, never been dominated, gave Devon Alexander and Peterson their only losses, and Peterson gave hell to Amir Khan, while Bradley dominated him with smart boxing and dropped him with his underrated power.
          It was beautiful boxing against peterson.

Timothy used that tiny 17ft ring extremley well constantly changing up angles against Lamont.

I think he can make Manny look frustrated if Timothy moves the way he did against Lamont.

I really have Timothy winning a wide UD

or

Timothy winning a UD and getting jobbed on the score cards and they give it Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            lol how is Bradley going to give Pacquiao trouble? Bradley hits like a 12 year old girl.
            Nah, Bradley has good pop... He may not knock dudes out cold, but he has plenty of drops against top fighters... He aint a killer but he will keep you respectful.

Comment

I think manny gonna.have alot of problems with bradley...i do feel this is gona be a exciting fight....The cotto ,floyd fight is gonna be a easy win for floyd...hes just gonna OUT box cotto And school him every round And get The easy decision ...

Comment

If Timmys chin can take pacs power then PAC is in for a long night but that is a big if

Comment

we all know pac's a religios guy , the only problem bradley will give him is if he die's in the ring

Comment

I see Bradely giving Manny problems early, but I also see Manny knocking him out late.

Should be a great fight.

Comment

that head will make pacs eyes BBUURRNN

Comment

Working...
                      X