Collapse
No announcement yet.

just watched IMMORTALS and can't believe the amount of screw ups in that film

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a pretty crappy movie, the only thing I liked the was the colors used in the movie. If you're a douche or a teen you'll love this movie.

I always avoid movies like this, seems like it was made for high school kids or some ****. I especially hate that stupid ass flying punch where they kick their leg out it looks sooo stupid.

Comment

you forgot to mention that the film is fiction and as a fiction everything can be fiction. as a side note, who actually sees movies for accuracy go read a book.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
        It was a bad movie. It even bothered me that the Titans were a normal persons height.

^^^
        this

i was like shouldn't they be a lil bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          yes it was really stupid & with the budget they used i can't believe how foolish these blunders are...i have not seen this kind of stupidity in movie making since "raw deal" when arnie hits a something doing like 100miles\hr in a yellow porsche & the car is seen driving away in perfect condition...i think it was raw deal. he also had no seat belt on...
          That's because it was Arnie.

Comment

it's 2012 & you think hollywood would be able to do a better job with movies like this. in the first 15 minutes alone there was 3 HUGE blunders in this movie that i laughed at...
            (1) when they show the titans in the cage they were bounded by chains & had REBAR in their mouths...lol! yes they used rebar! there wasn't rebar in 1228 BC...
            (2) back to the rebar thing...the eagle lands on a cross shaped post which was also rebar...
            (3) at the beginning when rourke is talking to the priest on his knees he says CHRIST...lol! the movie takes place in 1228 BC(before christ) so this slang or term should not have been used...
            these blunders made it hard to take the movie serious & it's rather amateurish if you ask me.
            well....thats why it's called a "movie" and not a documentary....

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
              well....thats why it's called a "movie" and not a documentary....
              actually,

it's called a movie because it is a sequence of photographs projected onto a screen with sufficient rapidity as to create the illusion of motion and continuity

Comment

yes it was really stupid & with the budget they used i can't believe how foolish these blunders are...i have not seen this kind of stupidity in movie making since "raw deal" when arnie hits a something doing like 100miles\hr in a yellow porsche & the car is seen driving away in perfect condition...i think it was raw deal. he also had no seat belt on...
                You're thinking of this movie....

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                  actually,

it's called a movie because it is a sequence of photographs projected onto a screen with sufficient rapidity as to create the illusion of motion and continuity
                  lol...touche touche

Comment

it was a movie not a documentary...

some people

Comment

it's 2012 & you think hollywood would be able to do a better job with movies like this. in the first 15 minutes alone there was 3 HUGE blunders in this movie that i laughed at...
                      (1) when they show the titans in the cage they were bounded by chains & had REBAR in their mouths...lol! yes they used rebar! there wasn't rebar in 1228 BC...
                      (2) back to the rebar thing...the eagle lands on a cross shaped post which was also rebar...
                      (3) at the beginning when rourke is talking to the priest on his knees he says CHRIST...lol! the movie takes place in 1228 BC(before christ) so this slang or term should not have been used...
                      these blunders made it hard to take the movie serious & it's rather amateurish if you ask me.
                      This happened in Game of Thrones too, Brits just have a hard time not using Christianity-related curses I think

Comment

Working...
                      X