Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Yuri's Injury Left Enough Doubt To Justify A Rematch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude cotto won all the rounds even b4 yuri got injured.. total bs man, whats he gonna do diffrently that will make him win? it aint like he was winning and going up the scorecards until all of a sudden he had a problem...yuri won like the 4th round and that **** was close, thats it, aint nothing gonna be diffrent if he had a better leg

the only rematch that makes sense right now is between cotto and margo cus cotto had that ***** in the bag b4 margo's plaster ridden knuckles went into effect

they should have a rematch, they shall check margo's knuckles extremely well and cotto shall perservere

Comment

Exactly I think Cotto deserves to have a soft fight next so that he can heal mentally and continue learning with Emanuel Steward. I only wish Cotto would have added Steward along time ago b/c he looked impressive coming off the Pacquiao destruction.

Comment

Wally Matthews knows his boxing, surprising that he'd score it that way, Cotto was well on his way to winning before the stoppage.

Comment

I agree That arum was rooting for Yuri foreman.... Bob Arum doesnt give Cotto the respect he deserves and treats Cotto like a stepping stone for his other top rank fighters..

There was 2 things that proved Bob arums Favoritism.

1. Just watch the pre fight Hype......All Cotto gets is an interview for about over a minute.......ok Cotto Times up....Now its time For the Foreman Back story building it like hes the one thats gonna win and he gets the hero music on backround.

2. Watch Cotto Celebrate with Bob Arum in backround....Bob arum has a fake smmile and had a serious face at times the eyes dont lie.

I am a cotto Fan but I Noticed but I felt like some of his puches were slower being at 154...he still boxed beautifully..... I would like Stewart to add minor ingredients from his Marg fight... Cotto Was Boxing clinic on first 6 rounds and he couldve beaten just about any top welterwghit at that time...maybe except floyd.

Comment

Arum is a fool...we know who he had BEFORE the fight and his colors haven't changed...**** him!!!....mad props to the Boricua Banger!!

Comment

i forgot to mention.....it was not a close fight...the only round I scored for Foreman was the 4th round b/c of the 2 clean right hands and a couple of flurries when cotto temporarily let his guard down

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                http://sports.espn.go.com/newyork/news/story?id=5257027

WTF? and the whole article is bs. The dude said he had the fight even going in to the 7 round!!! WTF is that?
                Arum saying stupid **** like this makes me think that if it had gone to the scorecards Cotto would've been robbed. Yuri was getting his ass kicked it wasn't a close fight in any way, shape or form.

Comment

Don't want to see a rematch. Foreman is simply not good enough.

Comment

yuri got heinrich'd

Comment

Working...
                    X