No announcement yet.

OK we all know that shane was old and inactive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    substitue Oscar's name with shane........and a few other details........minor ones..........you got PAC v.s. ODH.....
    Different fight and a different situation.Shane wasn't dehydrated like Oscar was.Oscar had turned left-hand dominant fighting out of an orthodox stance around the Forbes fight (I believe he hurt his shoulder and refused to get surgery).Oscar was a changed fighter,fighting in a different style and drained himself so hard that he had to get IVs to rehydrate.Most people neglected to look at what disadvantages he would be in,and only looked at his height and reach.
    Perhaps the Klitschko's should be draining themselves to take a fight with a LHW-same logic.I can't say I am too fond of catchweight fights.

Comment

If Mayweather was confident he could beat Shane anytime, then why didn't he fight him last year when Mosley was coming off a KO victory over Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        overall....unless shane or oscar......fights again a RESPECTBLE opponent....we cant really tell................

only thing I'll say is pac deserves the credit for taking the fight,he believed in what freddie said about oscar believed that the catch weight would work in his advantage and it did.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
          Now he's old, but a few months ago Floyd was ducking him...Right
          It was a little bit of both. Mosley hasn't had the peak coordination since maybe the first Vargas fight. He was well past prime and he was gassed.

Floyd was so quick that he made Mosley move faster then his legs could handle. I know Floyd would do this because he is that good. But I'm not buying that Mosley didn't throw purely on Mayweather's counter punching ability.

50/50

Comment

Mayweathers are good at this. They looking for fighters that they see Floyd has a great advantage of winning. That's how they clever they are. They also use money to settle minor problems just for the fight to continue if they see that the fight is winnable. Some of you will not agree. But this is what i see.

Comment

Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
              Mayweathers are good at this. They looking for fighters that they see Floyd has a great advantage of winning. That's how they clever they are. They also use money to settle minor problems just for the fight to continue if they see that the fight is winnable. Some of you will not agree. But this is what i see.
              so if floyd fights pac man then he will automatically win right?

Comment

damn this thread again

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                  so if floyd fights pac man then he will automatically win right?
                  lol Floyd will never fight Pac. Look what Floyd and her team doing. Make shyt stories. Put her in cowardest boxer in history.

Comment

lol Floyd will never fight Pac. Look what Floyd and her team doing. Make shyt stories. Put her in cowardest boxer in history.
                    Last time I checked,Floyd was NOT using the following excuses for randomized USADA testing that were all proven to be lies-
                    1-needle phobias
                    2-blood phobias
                    3-"it weakens him" and he cannot train afterwards
                    4-i'm smaller (even though there is NO height division)
                    5-he's bullying me

I can get you more excuses from Manny's team-are you sure you can accept them?

Are you sure Manny wasn't trying to detour Floyd from a fight with advantages for an unfair fight -
                    1-ring size-so Floyd cannot use maximum movement
                    2-glove size-to maximize Manny's power
                    3-a $10 million dollar per fraction of a pound being over the WW limit-even though Floyd has NEVER exceeded this limit in the past...in fact,that didn't stop him from giving Cotto a 1 million dolary penalty stipulation if he exceeded his weight-even though he hasn't went over in weigh ins.

All excuses and detours have been made by Manny and his team-just look at the facts objectively....

Comment

Cowards run from drug tests and fights that can enhance their legacy,which in turn would give them the biggest payday....from your perception,the NSAC must be doing a good job,eh (the same commission that allowed other fighters to slip through the cracks of PED abuse)?

Who is a coward,the one wanting more vigorous testing,or the one running and making excuses for stricter testing? ....hmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X