No announcement yet.

Mayweather bringing Mosley's ex-wife into the conversation is low class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
    i'm not sure what you're talkin about. this is the first thread I made about any specific thing floyd has ever said. He would sell fights without bringing up alimony..."hence I made a thread about it"
    I feel you homie, Floyd doesn't have to attempt to slander Shane in front of all the black people, he knows what he's doing. But on the real this will be the most entertaining part of the entire fight b/c once they get into the ring he will attempt to pot shot and move all night and claim he gave Shane the beating of his life lol. I bet Shane swells Mayweather up. I hope they do plenty of PayperViews so everyone can see Mosley get his licks in b/c he will even in defeat

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
      I feel you homie, Floyd doesn't have to attempt to slander Shane in front of all the black people, he knows what he's doing. But on the real this will be the most entertaining part of the entire fight b/c once they get into the ring he will attempt to pot shot and move all night and claim he gave Shane the beating of his life lol. I bet Shane swells Mayweather up. I hope they do plenty of PayperViews so everyone can see Mosley get his licks in b/c he will even in defeat
      Shane if your reading soften Mayweather up for Pacman, get them ribs homie!! Slam him once the bell rings like Cotto did Clottey

Comment

dude it's just entertaintment Mosley is going to get well paid!!!! no worries

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Low Class + Floyd Mayweather = Normal
          Cheating on his wife + Pacquiao = normal

Comment

Keep Your Mouth shut Shane

Mosley brought up Jin and Floyd turned it around on him. Shane should have kept his mouth shut. Just listen to the video. Shane started it, Floyd finished it.

Comment

Working...
            X