No announcement yet.

Vanes Martirosyan vs Kasiim Ouma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes Martirosyan vs Kasiim Ouma

On january 16th. Big step up in competition for Vanes. Will it actually be a good fight??? or has Ouma seen his best days and it will be just another showcase for Martirosyan?

Ouma is shot. I like Vanes big in this fight.

Comment

Ouma is done.

Comment

Pointless fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          Ouma is shot. I like Vanes big in this fight.
          What he said.

Comment

Ouma has lost his last 4 out of 5 fights. It isn't a step up for Vanes, other than it being a recognizable name on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
              On january 16th. Big step up in competition for Vanes. Will it actually be a good fight??? or has Ouma seen his best days and it will be just another showcase for Martirosyan?
              The hell?

Ouma's Shot....

HAHAHA

Comment

I wonder what happened to Ouma? He is realitively young still. He was pretty good a couple years ago. Did he just lose all confidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                  I wonder what happened to Ouma? He is realitively young still. He was pretty good a couple years ago. Did he just lose all confidence?
                  His activities outside of the ring finally caught up to him, during the Kofi Jantuah fight i could sort of tell he had slowed down, by the time Karmazin got to him, it just felt like he wasnt the same guy, they blamed the flu, but sadly he went from prospect, to ****in gatekeeper.

Comment

Working...
                  X