No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Golovkin vs. Canelo Would Be a Massacre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Ward's fighting Kovalev this fall in the biggest fight of the year. Who's GGG fighting again???
    GGG vs Canelo is the biggest fight that can made in boxing today.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      You always complain saying "Gennady doesn't dare to be great" then when wants to fight another champion in the same division all he gets is hate.

I don't know what it is.
      a win over Ward back when it could have happened would be greater than waiting around trying to unify the middleweight division

though his management knew he couldn't win that fight, and would damage the hype that they & hbo built up

double G can stay fighting the willie monroes and wades
      atg mw tho???

Comment

Maybe GBP are marinating the fight Bob? They probably learn that tactics from you.

Comment

Sounds like we're getting Canelo vs Pac next.........

I think we're going to see Pac vs Canelo next with a rehydration clause. I'm actually going to say I'm almost certain of it. TR and GBP stand to make some outrageous sums of money for that fight. Canelo can fight GGG late 2017 which is more likely a scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            And Ward would school Gennady whats new in the world of hype .
            What does one have to do with another? And Ward is two weight classes larger than GGG. You know who would batter Ward? Tyson Fury.

Comment

If Canelo & GGG are here for the money (and they are) they will fight!
              Thats first and fore most, secondly whose there to challenge both of them?
              They need each other why fight lesser talents and avoid competing against the best!

I don't like the movement I see from Genady right now and I don't mean boxing moves. He almost looks like he's on his heels and I don't see improvement. Might be the competition not being able to inspired him but seasoned pros don't need that kind of inspiration they should be "inspired" to get it done against anyone.
              Canelo could box with GGG and do a very good job at it but I don't know if he can get GGG respect with his power in the middle or late rounds. If Genady doesn't respect your power your screwed!
              Anyone who thinks this guy can't hurt you is nuts! I don't care who he's fought they have expressions on their faces they've never had in their lives!

Open up 2017 in January with the fight in Dallas in the big stadium and everyone gets richer.
              The loss will only effect novice fans who think a loss is a catastrophe.
              Canelo will need to be pro active and in tremendous condition because only countering will not work he must be first often and then counter move. I also think he's as good or better in tight and GGG needs room to throw. He wants a certain distance for his right and hooks. I watched him with Ouma and he didn't do well inside. Granted it was 5+ years ago but even very good fighters resort back to old ways when the heat is turned up.

They need each other to take their biggest steps!

Ray
              Last edited by Ray Corso; 04-26-2016, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                a win over Ward back when it could have happened would be greater than waiting around trying to unify the middleweight division

though his management knew he couldn't win that fight, and would damage the hype that they & hbo built up

double G can stay fighting the willie monroes and wades
                atg mw tho???
                According to Ward "back then when it couldn't have happened" is sometime later this year.

" I would be open to fighting Golovkin sometime next year after a few tuneups"

-Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  If you cant see the handicaps Floyd would have to take for that fight you are a liar .

Like Ive said if I was Floyds adviser I would say no problems 160 rehydration clause , and Im telling you GGG would say NO , he wants a 25lb advantage over a veteran retired 40yr old WW that began boxing at 130 .

Floyd has slipped a mile from his peak , FACT .

Read it slowly its TRUTH without any BS just pure facts .
                  Rehydration clause lmfao. He didn't ask for one with Can't-Nelo so why GGG?
                  Floyd is too small. For GGG why talk about it ?
                  Even if it were to happen GGG is in a lose lose situation.
                  He wins yes but picks on the way smaller fighter he loses he just lost to a midget

Comment

Working...
                  X