No announcement yet.

The Last Days Of Adam Lanza.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Days Of Adam Lanza.

It's been one month now since the Newtown shootings.

Normally by now (as someone who lives in the US but has never even touched a gun I am always intrigued by people who want to use them) we have heard the life story of the alleged killer & one or two motives as to why he did it & also the days leading up to the massacre.

But it's been eerily silent in this case.

On the morning it happened I remember hearing there were two shooters. Then one. I heard something about a convicted criminals car being at the school - someone who was related (in some way) to the Lanzas, but then no more. I heard the mother was away at a hotel for the 2 nights previous to the shootings. I heard that the kid tried to break into the school a few days before but then that kind of drifted away. I heard he tried to buy guns at a Dicks Sporting Goods but that seems moot as his mum seems to have had an mini arsenal of weapons at the house.

Does anyone have any proper information on the motive, his last few days or any new information?

One of my friends is into all the conspiracy theories and he says it was all planned by the government, he says there was more than one shooter atleast 2 or 3. Also he says all the kids where killed by a rifle and they originally found the rifle in the trunk and Adam was found with 2 handguns then later they said they found a total of 4 handguns inside the school kinda weird.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
      It's been one month now since the Newtown shootings.

Normally by now (as someone who lives in the US but has never even touched a gun I am always intrigued by people who want to use them) we have heard the life story of the alleged killer & one or two motives as to why he did it & also the days leading up to the massacre.

But it's been eerily silent in this case.

On the morning it happened I remember hearing there were two shooters. Then one. I heard something about a convicted criminals car being at the school - someone who was related (in some way) to the Lanzas, but then no more. I heard the mother was away at a hotel for the 2 nights previous to the shootings. I heard that the kid tried to break into the school a few days before but then that kind of drifted away. I heard he tried to buy guns at a Dicks Sporting Goods but that seems moot as his mum seems to have had an mini arsenal of weapons at the house.

Does anyone have any proper information on the motive, his last few days or any new information?
      What happens is that competition in the news marketplace results in a rush to publish and so in the days following a major event there are rumours, falsehoods, mistakes and confusion all being published without being checked. This results in large amounts of poor information being released into the public sphere, which of course is then seized upon by conspi******s for whom any information that does not conform to a realistic narrative is seized upon and trumpeted as proof of something something something.

What that something represents is "The mainstream media don't want you to know this, but I know it so I am more special and clever than you!".

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
        One of my friends is into all the conspiracy theories and he says it was all planned by the government, he says there was more than one shooter atleast 2 or 3. Also he says all the kids where killed by a rifle and they originally found the rifle in the trunk and Adam was found with 2 handguns then later they said they found a total of 4 handguns inside the school kinda weird.
        And do you agree with your friend?

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
          It's all horseshit as five minutes on the internet could show you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            And do you agree with your friend?
            meh.....Not really, he'll be trying to show me all these conspiracy videos; I'm just like whatever hit the blunt and pass it!

Comment

Thanks for the answers so far, especially Squeal Piggy. I know that the initial rush of misinformation from the media confuses everybody (people still think erroneously about Columbine over a decade later) but there's normally SOMETHING more concrete a month later.

So far, Lanza is still a ghost & his mother looks a little weird. And the other brother & the dad seem distanced from Adam & his mother.

I'm not a conspiracy person (although I'm always open to all views) but there's so much 'nothing' about this case.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                What happens is that competition in the news marketplace results in a rush to publish and so in the days following a major event there are rumours, falsehoods, mistakes and confusion all being published without being checked. This results in large amounts of poor information being released into the public sphere, which of course is then seized upon by conspi******s for whom any information that does not conform to a realistic narrative is seized upon and trumpeted as proof of something something something.

What that something represents is "The mainstream media don't want you to know this, but I know it so I am more special and clever than you!".
                It was the mainstream media that spread the false rumors surrounding the tragedy, therefore they wanted everybody to know. I was watching CNN when they claimed that the shooter's mother was a teacher in the school. They even brought in a psychologist or psychiatrist to claim that the shooter killed children to get revenge on his mom because she loved them. Then as the facts became more apparent, they changed tune and used your excuse as to why they gave false information. Their apology was quick and inadequate, similar to the correction section of a newspaper.

Unlike the conspiracy theories of old that were based with little information, such as a single photo of lockness, the Newtown conspiracies is based on a lot of information given by the mainstream media. Therefore the "something, something" that you claim it represents doesn't apply to these set of conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                  It was the mainstream media that spread the false rumors surrounding the tragedy, therefore they wanted everybody to know. I was watching CNN when they claimed that the shooter's mother was a teacher in the school. They even brought in a psychologist or psychiatrist to claim that the shooter killed children to get revenge on his mom because she loved them. Then as the facts became more apparent, they changed tune and used your excuse as to why they gave false information. Their apology was quick and inadequate, similar to the correction section of a newspaper.

Unlike the conspiracy theories of old that were based with little information, such as a single photo of lockness, the Newtown conspiracies is based on a lot of information given by the mainstream media. Therefore the "something, something" that you claim it represents doesn't apply to these set of conspiracy theories.

Stop beating around the bush and tell him how there was that second shooter that the media ignored, and how the children didn't even die as nobody saw them.

The mainstream media needs to tell us who and where that second shooter is and where those children are who weren't even killed.

Comment

Second shooter? I'd check the grassy knoll.

Comment

Working...
                    X