No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: Klitschko Seemed Nervous When I Saw Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Chisora has plenty to lose, his boxing license for one. They're both millionaires so your analogy doesn't really work.
    Oh yeah because British boxers have been completely unable to circumvent the licensing issues by going to governing bodies in counties like, oh I don't know, maybe Liechtenstein?

Who are you kidding? Chisora had a license to lose when he beat up a woman, started a press conference brawl and spit water on someone other than his opponent. The guy is a piece of **** and it's only a matter of time before he does something else crazy outside the ring.

Comment

This is chisora who haye smashed the hell out of
      The same haye that daren't throw a meaningful punch against wlad and cried about his pinky toe
      Really? Wlad scared of him?
      Yeah maybe wary in a nightclub when the lunatic is probably drunk as well, can't blame him

Comment

Wald is a beast....no wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
          This is chisora who haye smashed the hell out of
          The same haye that daren't throw a meaningful punch against wlad and cried about his pinky toe
          Really? Wlad scared of him?
          Yeah maybe wary in a nightclub when the lunatic is probably drunk as well, can't blame him
          I agree - I can't work out out why certain British boxing fans like this thug so much when there have been fantastic fighters fronm this country such as Calzaghe,Eubank,Benn,Watson,Cooper, Honeyghan,Bruno, Lewis,Hatton and a lot more who have carried themselves with pride diginity and been as good ambasador for the sport. Chisora is a dsigrace and the sooner he leaves the sport the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            Oh yeah because British boxers have been completely unable to circumvent the licensing issues by going to governing bodies in counties like, oh I don't know, maybe Liechtenstein?
            I can assure you Liechtenstein isn't a county, but the country you were thinking of is Luxembourg. Chisora had one fight under their license but it was obviously far from ideal for FWP who have to keep on the right side of the BBBoC and it is something which wasn't repeated.

Chisora had a license to lose when he beat up a woman, started a press conference brawl and spit water on someone other than his opponent.
            and he lost it...

You're very tetchy today Hitman, you're clearly feeling the nerves ahead of Tony T's bout with Pulev. Any last minute predictions for that bout?
            Last edited by Weebler I; 08-23-2013, 01:10 PM.

Comment

this idiot still thinks he can win...i think david haye knocked his brain out

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

Who are you kidding? Chisora had a license to lose when he beat up a woman, started a press conference brawl and spit water on someone other than his opponent. The guy is a piece of **** and it's only a matter of time before he does something else crazy outside the ring.
                He should go to Hungary. He'd probably get treated like a God in that ****hole

Comment

Why was Wlad standing in front of Chisora in that ring anyway?

He was clearly trying to intimidate Chisora. Derek was always going to do something when put in that position.

Comment

How would any man act in the presence of a wild animal??

Chisora ain't tamed be wary.Rabies???

Comment

He was just worried that he was going to get spit in the face.

Comment

Working...
                      X