No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vyacheslav Glazkov-Malik Scott Set For February 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vyacheslav Glazkov-Malik Scott Set For February 23

TOTOWA, NJ - Main Events announced today that undefeated heavyweights Vyacheslav "Czar" Glazkov, 14-0, 10 KOs, and Malik Scott, 35-0, 12 KOs, will meet in a 10-round battle on February 23rd at The Paramount in Huntington, NY. The clash of unbeaten big men will be the main event of another nationally televised NBC Sports Network FIGHT NIGHT show. The telecast will begin at 10:30PM ET.

[Click Here To Read More]

Glazkov stepping up real fast.....

Comment

Very good fight.

Comment

Scott via UD. Malik Scott is one of the most underrated guys out there, and despite the fact he's not a huge puncher, he is extremely fast for his size, has a great jab, throws good combinations, has good defense, and is very active for a HW. I like Glazkov, but I feel Scott will be too much for him. It's a great fight for us, but I don't know what Glazkov's matchmaker was thinking throwing him in there with Scott. They're either underrating Scott, or are extremely confident, either way I believe they'll be regretting their decision.

Comment

Great fight.

Comment

I like this match up

Comment

To add to what I said above. A lot of people say Scott's boring etc. But the reality is that when he gets his jab going and everything, he dominates his opponents so much that it looks uneventful. Like against Tupou, Scott had his hands low, and was battering Tupou with jabs and combinations and avoided everything Tupou threw at him. Bryant Jennings just fought Tupou, Tupou had already lost to Scott one sidedly. And despite Jennings knocking Tupou out in impressive fashion, he struggled with Tupou a lot more then Scott did. And I like Jennings a lot, I think he's very good, just an observation though.

Scott is a darkhorse. And has been avoided a lot, due to how awkward he is to fight, and how good he is. So basically, he just has to sit around and wait to see who makes the mistake of picking him as an opponent. But, Scott's been staying in great shape as of late, is a tall and rangy guy with good footwork and hand speed and has very good defense. And, against Tupou, you got the sense that Scott had many more gears he could step up to if he's forced to, which I think will happen against Glazkov.

All in all you have a great heavyweight match up here. I personally feel Scott and Jennings are two of our best heavyweights along with Wilder who seems to be improving and is stepping his competition up. And, I believe Price and Fury are the UK's best HW's. I think these guys will carry the torch when the brothers Klitschko retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                Scott via UD. Malik Scott is one of the most underrated guys out there, and despite the fact he's not a huge puncher, he is extremely fast for his size, has a great jab, throws good combinations, has good defense, and is very active for a HW. I like Glazkov, but I feel Scott will be too much for him. It's a great fight for us, but I don't know what Glazkov's matchmaker was thinking throwing him in there with Scott. They're either underrating Scott, or are extremely confident, either way I believe they'll be regretting their decision.
                The Czar has fought at a World level in the Amatuers and is already taking on real opponents. King is a can crusher, he has been a pro for 13 years and has fought no world class fighter. He has no ambition to take dangerous fights, The Czar will stop him or make him quit like he did The Gentlemen Boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                  To add to what I said above. A lot of people say Scott's boring etc. But the reality is that when he gets his jab going and everything, he dominates his opponents so much that it looks uneventful. Like against Tupou, Scott had his hands low, and was battering Tupou with jabs and combinations and avoided everything Tupou threw at him. Bryant Jennings just fought Tupou, Tupou had already lost to Scott one sidedly. And despite Jennings knocking Tupou out in impressive fashion, he struggled with Tupou a lot more then Scott did. And I like Jennings a lot, I think he's very good, just an observation though.

Scott is a darkhorse. And has been avoided a lot, due to how awkward he is to fight, and how good he is. So basically, he just has to sit around and wait to see who makes the mistake of picking him as an opponent. But, Scott's been staying in great shape as of late, is a tall and rangy guy with good footwork and hand speed and has very good defense. And, against Tupou, you got the sense that Scott had many more gears he could step up to if he's forced to, which I think will happen against Glazkov.

All in all you have a great heavyweight match up here. I personally feel Scott and Jennings are two of our best heavyweights along with Wilder who seems to be improving and is stepping his competition up. And, I believe Price and Fury are the UK's best HW's. I think these guys will carry the torch when the brothers Klitschko retire.
                  King is boring as fcuk...I fall asleep in his fights

Comment

it's about time these guys fight each other

Comment

Working...
                    X