No announcement yet.

FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I was a fighter too, should I make everyone bow down to me and tell me I'm right about everything I say? My record is much better than Rockin' and I don't tell anyone or brag about it. I also had an extensive amateur career and been a trainer for 12 years now. Should I just dismiss what everyone says about the sport of boxing.

So when I went down to see Romanza Gym in Mexico City, I should have not listened to what Nacho said and told him "Fuk you Nacho, you don't have the experience that I do as a fighter so therefore you don't know anything about boxing"......really? That's what I should have told him?

Give me a fukin break, if you fought, good for you. That doesn't mean you need to be a d1k about it. I learn something everyday from my fighters and trainers that are less experienced than I am. I NEVER dismiss people because they have never fought or have less time training.

Confucius said "The first step in learning is humility" How can you learn when you think you already know it all?

I'm glad my mind isn't as closed and that's what has given me the success as a trainer. Because I'm open minded to understand things from a perspective not just my own.
    Rockin' this right here sums up why people don't like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      See, what people have a problem with, is you insisting that you had the skills to go all the way to the top. You have a record that CLEARLY indicates otherwise.

You live in a dream world pal.
      If you saw what I saw through my eyes while in the ring exchanging fists with future, current and past world champions you would say the same thing as I do.

Records can be deceptive. Considering that overall I stepped in properly ready to fight only 2 of the 7 times I'd say that I did ok. Had I never walked away that record could be great, could be ****, who knows. If you ever meet Jackie Kallen just ask her if that potential was there. It was there and I was displaying it every day in the swealtering heat of the Galaxy Gym.

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Rockin' this right here sums up why people don't like you.
      Hey Shawn, this right here somes up what I think of you :

First of all who the **** are you and then what makes you think that I actually care about your opinion of me. Ever seen me fight, train or even a photo or news clipping of me. No, you might have seen the photos but thats it. So in essence you know very little about me as a fighter......Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 11-21-2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• i made a fao thread bout Maniac and it was moved......yet yours remains here Rockin,aint that something?

Comment

• why is Rockin allowed to be bashed?but other threads are moved?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Records can be deceptive. Considering that overall I stepped in properly ready to fight only 2 of the 7 times I'd say that I did ok. Had I never walked away that record could be great, could be ****, who knows. If you ever meet Jackie Kallen just ask her if that potential was there. It was there and I was displaying it every day in the swealtering heat of the Galaxy Gym.
            Why did you only step into the ring ready twice? What happened the other 4 times and why didn't you take it seriously enough to do so?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
              i made a fao thread bout Maniac and it was moved......yet yours remains here Rockin,aint that something?
              Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
              why is Rockin allowed to be bashed?but other threads are moved?
              They have a douche bag named The Bringer as Mod of the lounge, it must have been hire the mentally disabled day or something. Anyway, he throws almost as much **** as Anorak at me on an almost daily basis. Obviousley he has a problem with me, so in closing I say that he can bite me.............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                Why did you only step into the ring ready twice? What happened the other 4 times and why didn't you take it seriously enough to do so?
                my 3rd fight I fought severly ill, at the palace I might add, lost a split decision and just walked away. long story there really. came back every now and then after just because I missed it. Working 2 jobs and training can be tough.

I took it serious. I was fighting out of Jackie Kallens Galaxy stable. If I wasn't taking it serious I would have been eaten and discarded, it was tough up there. ............Rockin'

Comment

They have a douche bag named The Bringer as Mod of the lounge, it must have been hire the mentally disabled day or something. Anyway, he throws almost as much **** as Anorak at me on an almost daily basis. Obviousley he has a problem with me, so in closing I say that he can bite me.............Rockin'
                  i do not think that is fair at all,you are allowed to be bashed in the lounge but no 1 else can be called out here.im sure some how some way i will be banned for speaking up for you but i dont give a damn,it is crazy how biased it is here,i mean openly biased.they say dont question the mods?like they can do no wrong,i mean just look at this thread the damn lounge mod is the one going in on you the most

Comment

• Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                    i do not think that is fair at all,you are allowed to be bashed in the lounge but no 1 else can be called out here.im sure some how some way i will be banned for speaking up for you but i dont give a damn,it is crazy how biased it is here,i mean openly biased.they say dont question the mods?like they can do no wrong,i mean just look at this thread the damn lounge mod is the one going in on you the most
                    I think I have figured you out Larry. You just like people that brag, boast, pose, talk... then don't back it up. It explaines why you are in Love with Floyd, Rockin', Broner... You just love a good ****...ey attitude.

Comment

If you saw what I saw through my eyes while in the ring exchanging fists with future, current and past world champions you would say the same thing as I do.

Hey Shawn, this right here somes up what I think of you :

First of all who the **** are you and then what makes you think that I actually care about your opinion of me. Ever seen me fight, train or even a photo or news clipping of me. No, you might have seen the photos but thats it. So in essence you know very little about me as a fighter......Rockin'
                      You are more than welcome to post up videos of your sparring, or fighting, or training, or just showing off your snow shoveling skills... By all means, educate us. Prove us wrong, show us all that potential, and skill that is burning inside you.

What makes me think you care is the fact that you come back time and time again to post in this thread; not exactly the behavior of someone who doesn't care...

Now isn't that a lucky hook at the right time?

Comment

Working...
                      X