Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: Mexicans are Warriors, But Canelo is Protected!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup signing to fight Kirkand and Williams means hes protected. Stop trolling Vanes you bum.

Comment

Vanes needs to be worrying about Sat night

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
        Money May was an olympian and proved he deserved the hype by fighting his way to the top and remaining undefeated.

Same goes for Andre Ward. which is why theyre on top of the P4P list.

Broner is on his way to proving his worth with Demarco being his next victim.

aint no protection over here. this is their home turf, so there's nothing wrong with getting some hype. foreigners dont like it, then they should stay at home.
        Dude Floyd's had much protection. Ward's fought everyone but Floyd's is the king of cherry picking. Always fighting the big names after someone else beat their ace already. Cotto was murdered twice, Mosley got a draw with the Latin Snake, beats Oritz with a cheap shot and fights judah after Judah loses his title. Floyd fought dude's 2 weight below and makes excuses not to fight Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
          Absolutely right! But Oscar and GBP have no faith in Canelo. If they did he would have fought at least one credible contender by now. Canelo looks decent but GBP isn't going to match him tough unless it's for big money. Reason? They (GBP) don't think he's that good
          He got lucky with Canelo and found someone that some what sells just on his looks, if he can prove himself sometime hopefully soon he would hit superstar status but i dont think hes ready for Cotto or Mayweather

Comment

Alvarez IS the most protected boxer of MX descent, how embarrassing for him and I pick Lara this weekend he will not box Alvarez...GBP/WBC will find a way out 4 him...

Comment

The guy is worried about his next fight talking about a "protected" boxer that would stomp a mud hole in his face. He should be worried about Lara instead he is running his mouth again even though yesterday he said the time for talk is over. He obviously forgot what he said yesterday I'd assume.

Comment

I would be surprised if Vanes wins this fight even though I'm not completely sold on Lara. I think Lara is one of the best in the division, but it's to much ironing out that still needs to be done in the division before I can annoint Lara as the truth.

Either way, it should be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Sooo this whole time he was pretty much quiet but 2 days out he starts talking smack... And about Canelo. He's getting nervous and he's gonna get his ass handed to him.
                  Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  The guy is worried about his next fight talking about a "protected" boxer that would stomp a mud hole in his face. He should be worried about Lara instead he is running his mouth again even though yesterday he said the time for talk is over. He obviously forgot what he said yesterday I'd assume.
                  I don't know if you guys have reading comprehension, but Vanes was on a radio show where he was asked to comment on Canelo. He didn't go on Twitter out of the blue to talk smack. Try again.

Comment

Working...
                  X