Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia vs Mayfield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put him in there with Ajose/Alvarado/Mensah/Provodnikov/winner of Guzman/Allakhverdiev. He's not ready for a title shot yet.

Comment

Mayfield got a late start and is going on 33. No time for 18 months. If the opportunity presents itself he must take it.

Heck, beat Herrera more impressively that either Alvarado or Provodnikov in my opinion. Reports from camp were that he put it on Garcia in Philly as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Put him in there with Ajose/Alvarado/Mensah/Provodnikov/winner of Guzman/Allakhverdiev. He's not ready for a title shot yet.
        I like those fights,but I believe Mayfield needs to attempted to get a shot at a belt ASAP..He's not getting any younger...He should line himself to get a shot at Peterson or Rios(who I think he could beat)...I really believe both are winnable fights for him...

Comment

Who the fuk is Mayfield?

And which Garcia?

Comment

You guys have to be kidding me. Mayfield is not that good. He doesn't have the pop you guys think he does. Defense ain't good. He's not superfast. He only has 1 punch, a right hand. He wilk get tore up by Garcia, Rios, Matthysse, Alvarado, Judah, Khan and any other top 140lber.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Who the fuk is Mayfield?

And which Garcia?
              Mayfield just fought yesterday,and Garcia..The guy who Khan flat on his back remember...

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                You guys have to be kidding me. Mayfield is not that good. He doesn't have the pop you guys think he does. Defense ain't good. He's not superfast. He only has 1 punch, a right hand. He wilk get tore up by Garcia, Rios, Matthysse, Alvarado, Judah, Khan and any other top 140lber.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                I don't agree,but hey that's why fights are fought in the ring right??

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Mayfield just fought yesterday,and Garcia..The guy who Khan flat on his back remember...
                  Why should anyone care about Mayfield?

Comment

Garcia beats Mayfield in my opinion. I'd like to see Mayfield fight someone like Joan Guzman next, assuming Guzman wins his fight next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Why should anyone care about Mayfield?
                      Um because if they like boxing he is a fighter they might want to see..I know it does not interest you because he is not from the UK tho...

Comment

Working...
                      X