No announcement yet.

Haye vs Ruiz Tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye vs Ruiz Tickets

Anyone know when they go on sale and where from?

Appreciation in advance.

i think i read a thread in NSB yesterday saying they were already on sale at ticketmaster. 30 quid for the cheapest.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
      Anyone know when they go on sale and where from?

Appreciation in advance.
      There on sale now mate... Booked mine already... http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/...&minorcatid=33

Not cheap though mate tickets are from £30.00 to £625.00

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
        There on sale now mate... Booked mine already... http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/...&minorcatid=33

Not cheap though mate tickets are from £30.00 to £625.00
        Cheers mate. Think I'll get a couple of the £56.00 tickets. From my experience you get a good view for price that isn't too steep with the second cheapest price.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
          Cheers mate. Think I'll get a couple of the £56.00 tickets. From my experience you get a good view for price that isn't too steep with the second cheapest price.
          I was ringside for Khan v Barrera @ £225. But the first tier is pretty good value
          I got the hundred quid ones which is the frist tier for this as there dam expensive.

Comment

Got my tickets. £110, in block A on the ground..

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
              Got my tickets. £110, in block A on the ground..
              Dude your not going to be able to see much from there, ive been on the corner there before its well annoying not only is the corner posts in the way also the bloody camera men..

Comment

Think I might get a ticket. Never been to a boxing match before do you think a £30 ticket would actually be any good or shall I just watch it home?

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                  Dude your not going to be able to see much from there, ive been on the corner there before its well annoying not only is the corner posts in the way also the bloody camera men..
                  Where's a good place to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                    Where's a good place to be?
                    U need to spend about £100 to get a good ticket its pretty big inside the m.e.n

Im at the front of block 114 for £100..

Comment

Working...
                    X