Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do females care if your get a boner while grinding with them at the club or a party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember the first time i had a girl do that to me in a club and i got a bit hard lol and she loved it she was grinding me like mad after that lol

Comment

I remember my first real girlfriend in 8th grade... We were at a dance slow dancing and i had the hard on of the year, there was no hiding it... I was dancing next to a few of my friends and there girls and literally everyone took notice. Instead of being embarresed i kept my cool and basically made a joke out of it, asked the girl out at the end of the dance and it was a rap... I left the dance the man that night haha

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
        I remember my first real girlfriend in 8th grade... We were at a dance slow dancing and i had the hard on of the year, there was no hiding it... I was dancing next to a few of my friends and there girls and literally everyone took notice. Instead of being embarresed i kept my cool and basically made a joke out of it, asked the girl out at the end of the dance and it was a rap... I left the dance the man that night haha
        the hell is wrong with that body?

Comment

Working...
        X