Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad is suffering

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll be back with a W before he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
      There's no doubt that Wlad's age is a factor in his performances. He was looking noticeably slower and sloppier as far back as the Pianeta fight, but was still able to box the socks off his opponents with his sharp and punishing jab that no one was really able to take away. When he fought someone who could, in Fury, his whole game fell apart and he was exposed as the limited (albeit brilliant in his narrow style) fighter that I've long suspected he was.

Put him in the ring against someone who can't take away his jab and watch the old Klitschko magically return. That's assuming this loss hasn't messed with his confidence, which I'm sure it has.
      Yeah you are probably right i dont know for sure. Its no secret that Wlad used his height and reach advantage as his primary tools to win fights. he wasn't winning based on activity. Personally if i look at the Fury fight, nothing really happened in that fight. Fury just outdid wlad a little bit each round (most of the rounds), these weren't crazy rounds where one guy was doing a lot more than the other guy. The only truly dominant rounds were 11 and 12... (11 for Fury and 12 for Klitschko). Can klistchko come back and just be more aggressive and not worry about taking shots... maybe but i just don't know if he will win if he can't increase his production and at 250 lbs and 40 years of age i just don't see it... good win for Fury, lets see what he does with it.

Comment

Working...
      X