Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez ''thinks'' GGG should call out Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez ''thinks'' GGG should call out Pac!

As some would say, ''sources say.''

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 09-29-2015, 12:24 PM.

this video is from 2011?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      this video is from 2011?
      Dzinziruk ..

Comment

what a ******

Comment

Damn, what a cool video. I like these kind of rare behind the scenes footage. Had never seen it before. I don't really get the point or nature of the thread, I'm just here to comment on the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            I don't really get the point or nature of the thread, I'm just here to comment on the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              I don't really get the point or nature of the thread, I'm just here to comment on the vid.

Comment

This is old, but anyway...

Pacquiao weighed 143 or 144lbs at the scales in his 150lb catchweight fight, iirc. GGG would likely have around 16-20lbs on fight night against Pacquiao. That is too much in relation to the class of fighter GGG is. I say in relation because Clottey and Margarito both weighed around 168-170lbs against Pacquiao but he still easily won, but then again they are lower class fighters. Especially at the time he fought Margarito, who was not a top 10 contender at 147 or 154. At least Clottey was ranked #5 WW by The Ring. Point is Pac is way too small and has already moved up 7 and a half weight classes, why don't we tell GGG to move up at least one weight class.

Comment

Martinez said he'd go down to 150 for both Pac and May and both ducked him. But at least Pacquiao said it was too much for him to fight someone his size...Mayweatehr said Martinez wasn't worthy of him...yet Guerrero and Ortiz were lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    This is old, but anyway...

Pacquiao weighed 143 or 144lbs at the scales in his 150lb catchweight fight, iirc. GGG would likely have around 16-20lbs on fight night against Pacquiao. That is too much in relation to the class of fighter GGG is. I say in relation because Clottey and Margarito both weighed around 168-170lbs against Pacquiao but he still easily won, but then again they are lower class fighters. Especially at the time he fought Margarito, who was not a top 10 contender at 147 or 154. At least Clottey was ranked #5 WW by The Ring. Point is Pac is way too small and has already moved up 7 and a half weight classes, why don't we tell GGG to move up at least one weight class.
                    ah yes the 147 yearrs!! Pacquiao SHOULD have fought Mosley, as Mosley destroyed Margarito. So what does Top Rank do? They skip 147 and miraculously go after the paper-belt.

Btw, Martinez is blatantly addressing the rehydration clause... 3lbs? What fight was similar? The clues are in the images!

Comment

Working...
                    X